Help with Log Error - group.set not found

I am getting the following error in my log file. Any ideas what the issue could be?

2019-01-20 18:54:43 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/core.py", line 1098, in async_call
    raise ServiceNotFound(domain, service) from None
homeassistant.exceptions.ServiceNotFound: (ServiceNotFound(...), 'Service group.set not found')
2019-01-20 18:54:43 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/core.py", line 1098, in async_call
homeassistant.exceptions.ServiceNotFound: (ServiceNotFound(...), 'Service group.set not found')

Did you solve this? I have this too and not sure why.

I still have no idea what is causing it or if I should be concerned about it.

I deleted the files in my deps dir and it cleaned up the issue for me.

Edit: Then it came back after a restart. LOL.

I did notice that the old catchall groups and old python scripts that were looking for broken entities was using the group.set service. However I removed those scripts/configs and it makes no difference.

Having the same problem what version are you running ? This started for me on 0.88.1 and stays at 0.88.2

I’m currently using 0.88.1 and I was experiencing this issue before that release.