Help with Script Error 190

I get this error in my log. I have searched around and cannot find a way to nail it down to something in particular. MacOS Safari, HA latest official version installed. Can anybody help me interpret this error message? Thanks!

Logger: frontend.js.latest.202103026
Source: components/system_log/__init__.py:190 
First occurred: 9:41:13 AM (2 occurrences) 
Last logged: 9:51:34 AM
:0:0 Script error.
1 Like

Did you clear your cache and try in private browsing mode to rule out any caching issues?

Same error here. Cannot find the source. Anybody already got an answer to this question?

Same error here.

Iā€™m seeing this issue occasionally too.
Not really sure where to start trying to track it down.
Any suggestions?

Hi so any new lead on this issue. My is very bad sometime I get over 10k occurrence in less then 1 minute. It not only blowing up my log file, sometime even crashes my HA.

Logger: frontend.js.latest.202111090
Source: components/system_log/init.py:190
First occurred: 4:44:28 PM (12711 occurrences)
Last logged: 4:44:50 PM

:0:0 Script error

Logger: frontend.js.latest.202111090
Source: components/system_log/init.py:190
First occurred: December 9, 2021, 4:28:38 PM (348403 occurrences)
Last logged: 5:24:40 AM

:0:0 Script error.

Hi jztan, did you ever find the source of this issue? I ran into the same issue, just occasionally though 4-5 errors, three-four times per day.

It started for me after I had moved my install from my VM virtual box to my raspberry pi. I had deleted all the apps/caches on all my devices, have been reconfiguring the dashboard to rule out any old entity that might be still stuck. Running out of ideas how to continue to troubleshoot.

I have the same recurring error which started as soon as I started pairing devices to a ZWavejs2mqtt (Zooz ZST10-700) USB stick.

HA and ZWavejs2mqtt are running inside their respective Synology Docker containers.

Have any of you guys considered to change log-level to Debug, to get further in your ā€œinvestigationsā€ ?

Anyone ever figure this error out? Iā€™m having it as well.