Help with translating this Node-red case switch into native HA automation

Hi there,

could anyone possibly help me translate this node-red flow into one single automation in HA?

I’ve already managed to translate it by splitting the scope of the case switch in as many individual automations as needed, but I’m sure this can be simplified by somebody with more knowledge in native automations than me:

[{"id":"a5d66bd3.e7033","type":"server-events","z":"7ea413a8.2bc744","name":"iOS Action_fired","server":"5ba2c0fa.de94c","event_type":"ios.action_fired","exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"waitForRunning":true,"x":200,"y":240,"wires":[["bbf5a141.37c1b8"]]},{"id":"5ba2c0fa.de94c","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","legacy":false,"addon":true,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":true}]

For those who don’t have node-red, this node-red flow is parsing iOS events coming through the event bus, and performing the right service call depenidng on the event content, whether it is

* ios.action.good_night
* ios.action.sube_persianas
* ios.action.toggle_mute_tv
* ios.action.toggle_led

thanks a milion in advance! looking forward to learning how to do this more efficiently!

Anybody can do a switch case in automation language for this?

Thanks!