Help with TTS config

I am trying to use GitHub - floris-b/lms_tts_notify: Logitech Media Server TTS Notify Queue for Home Assistant which looks like it will do exactly what I want, but I can’t get it to work.

I’ve created this very basic test script which runs without giving me an error, but not actually playing the desired audio.

alias: notify test
sequence:
  - service: lms_tts_notify.queue
    metadata: {}
    data:
      entity_id: media_player.living_room_player
mode: single

I’m pretty sure this is because I am unable to figure out how to properly do the configuration.yaml entry. I want to be able to use tts.piper with the en_GB-alba-medium voice. The integration documentation isn’t enough for me to figure out how to do that. Can someone please help me out with my config or tell me what else I am doing wrong?

I figured out part of my problem was just that I needed to restart my instance. I’m never quite clear on what I need a full restart on and what I can just refresh the yaml for. I have this working now using Google translate for TTS by copying and pasting from the docs but I’d still like to be able to use my favored voice from Piper if anyone is able to instruct me on how to do that.