Help with variable history

hello, I have history stats from binary sensor (bed sensor), I get data to history stats sensor and its work good, I tried to to show how long I slept every day on last week so I tried to use variable and script sleep record but the sleep record dont get data
here we can see just the history stats I created working

and here we can see the history of sleep record

This is my configuration code:

- platform: history_stats
  name: שעות שינה נוי
  entity_id: binary_sensor.right_side_bed_sensor
  state: 'on'
  type: time
  end: '{{ now().replace(hour=11, minute=0, second=0) }}'
  duration:
      hours: 15

variable:
  noy_sleep_record:
    value: 'unknown'
    restore: true

this is the script

update_sleep_record:
  sequence:
  - service: variable.set_variable
    data:
      variable: noy_sleep_record
      attributes:
        history_1: '{{states(''variable.noy_sleep_record'')}}'
        history_2: '{{state_attr(''variable.noy_sleep_record'',''history_1'')}}'
        history_3: '{{state_attr(''variable.noy_sleep_record'',''history_2'')}}'
        history_4: '{{state_attr(''variable.noy_sleep_record'',''history_3'')}}'
        history_5: '{{state_attr(''variable.noy_sleep_record'',''history_4'')}}'
        history_6: '{{state_attr(''variable.noy_sleep_record'',''history_5'')}}'
        history_7: '{{state_attr(''variable.noy_sleep_record'',''history_6'')}}'
        history_1_date: '{{states(''sensor.time_formatted'')}}'
        history_2_date: '{{state_attr(''variable.noy_sleep_record'',''history_1_date'')}}'
        history_3_date: '{{state_attr(''variable.noy_sleep_record'',''history_2_date'')}}'
        history_4_date: '{{state_attr(''variable.noy_sleep_record'',''history_3_date'')}}'
        history_5_date: '{{state_attr(''variable.noy_sleep_record'',''history_4_date'')}}'
        history_6_date: '{{state_attr(''variable.noy_sleep_record'',''history_5_date'')}}'
        history_7_date: '{{state_attr(''variable.noy_sleep_record'',''history_6_date'')}}'
    data_template:
      value: '{{ states(''sensor.sensor.sh_vt_shynh_nt'')}}

And this is the Automation code

- id: '1637654048316'
  alias: ' Update daily sleep record '
  description: ''
  trigger:
  - platform: time
    at: '17:30:00'
  condition: []
  action:
  - service: script.turn_on
    target:
      entity_id:
      - script.update_noy_sleep_record
  initial_state: 'on'
  mode: single

what the problem? someone know why its not working to me?
Thank you!!