Hide plex configurator

I new to Home assistant and I noticed a slightly annoying aspect, its with the hass autodetecting plex and showing the configurator. I really dont have any need to integrate plex into hass but i dont want to turn off auto detection. I put

customize:

• entity_id: configurator.plex_media_server
    hidden: true

in the configuration.yaml and no problems show in the log but I still see the plex showing up in web ui. Is there anything i’m missing?

1 Like

Kind of a wacky way to do it, but you could just let HA set it up, then hide media player. Might be easier in the long run and it will make the configurator go away.

Then once you realize what you can do with it - i.e. setting light levels when using Plex or triggering other automations based on it - you’ll already be set up.

So there is no option to hide the configurator, which annoyingly appears on every view?
I have a customized wink which does not connect to wink system, yet I see this annoying configurator.

How can I hide it? There will be no point where it will connect to wink system, so I don’t need it, why do I have to constantly see it?

Thanks

Ok found the answer here

discovery:
  ignore:
   - wink