HIK Access Controller - DS-K1T802

First i wants to thanks to all the people who is sharing its knowledge. I have fount a lot of infos regarding HIK here.
Second, i’m not a programmer, but i know the VERY BASICS of programming: i am trying to do all by myself.

I’ve written a python script who handle incoming calls from my KD8003 doorphone station with a while cycle who check for “idle, ring or in-call status” (via ISAPI)
I’ve successful engaged a communication with my access controller DS-K2604T, with
ISAPI/Event/notification/alertStream, building a list of events codes/Events description.

The request:
I have 4 separate door access controllers, the DS-K1T802. It seems does not support ISAPI. I am unable to get infos from the device (but with iVMS 4200 it communicate over TCP/IP, who is encrypted reading the product specs).

I’ve tried to configure it with “Surveillance center IP”, starting a simple webserver on my raspi with the command: nc -kdl localhost 8000
I receive some infos, but they’re encrypted (i read only the device model, then there are random characters/strings).

Since there are been a lot of researches here based on HIK devices, i wish to shutdown the iVMS server (on a windows pc), and host it (handmade) on a raspberry (with future implementation of homeassistant).
My goal will be to receive events, and set User-access-permissions without using iVMS4200.
I can do it (but not implemented yet) on the DS-K2604T and KD8003 (who opens common doors like gates or main doors), where i can receive and translate also ALL events.
I cannot with the four door access controllers DS-K1T802.

Has someone some hint?

All i need is to have access to those commands (who works with the SDK demo):

NET_DVR_GET_DOOR_CFG
NET_DVR_GET_CARD_CFG_V50
NET_DVR_SET_CARD_CFG_V50
NET_DVR_GET_ACS_EVENT
NET_DVR_ControlGateway

But i don’t know where to start with python…

Hi @SkizZO, have you managed to get anything useful out of the K1T802 terminal into homeassistant?

I want to set up a combo of KV6113 and K1T802 to have a keypad, but I’m not sure that it’s possible…

…no way :confused: I can upload infos only trough iVMS and this is frustrating, because it’s a windows app, so i have to remotely connect to a desktop to change infos or simply open a door. (this with k1T802)

You are ok with KV6113 i think, at least to open the door and view the camera (via ISAPI and rtsp), but you need iVms to change card infos.

1 Like

yeah, I’ve got the 6113 running to some degree, but it’s all I need for now. I wanted to combine that with the keypad basically for the food deliveries I’m getting every night/morning and as far as I can live without managing the keypad from HA but what get’s me worried is that my guests will push the doorbell button on the keypad instead on the the 6113 and I’ll not be receiving notifications.

Do you have an idea how to get a notification in HA or at least in hik-connect that someone pushed the keypad doorbell button?
Did you managed to add the keypad to hikconnect? I’m not able to get the “enable hik-connect” checkbox active in SADP…

you need iVms 4200 for windows (always running), it acts as a server and forward events from all hik devices