Hik-Connect

Yes port 80 is closed

then you need indeed some cloud based protocol, so you are limited
check with fiddler how your door open is handled? if it doesnt work with this integration?

Open 1 and 2 door works perfect with this integration.

so what else do you need? :slight_smile:

Some binary sensor that show when Video Intercom ring and entity showing from camera.
Ok camera i can add manually but good will be if also auto create from integration.

yes, call status should be possible, but he mentioned he doesnt want poll n but push

I think about call status.

yes, should be possible, he needs to find to NOT use poll

You say you can add camera manually. How? Am I missing something? :slight_smile:

Rtsp , but locally probably

• platform: generic
    name: doorstation
    authentication: digest
    still_image_url: rtsp://user:password@addressIP:554/Streaming/channels/101
    stream_source: rtsp://user:password@addressIP:554/Streaming/channels/101

Yes this could only work if local rtsp is allowed. But in my case (and probably as well as Tomas’s case) nothing is open for me because our devices are managed by the owner of the building we live in.

Hi there im very new to home assistant and im trying to get my KD8003 to work with home assistant so i can open and close my gate using it and maybe recognise a button press . I have got the camera feed working and I have installed this integration. It shows my indoor station DS-KH8520 and it shows the KD8003 but doesnt seem to recognise it and when i press the unlock button it does nothing. Can anyone instruct a newb where to copy the isapi code to allow me to do the above.
By the time someone replies ill also have hopefully installed the custom firmware from fabios post.
Thanks in advanced for any help

Hi , the example given is a script, so you need to make a script to open the door… But this integration is based on hikconnect cloud… Is not related to any firmware…

But if you want callstatus based on local LAN, then you need the custom … be carefull, once you upgrade to 2.2.59 official, you can’t downgrade anymore… And you are stuck with cloud version ot with the SDK…

Look in other thread, i created an add-on based on the SDK, also if you have access to outdoor station on local LAN, it’s better then ISAPi , no polling needed

Hi, is it possible to add doorbell press event?

Hi, please see this issue: Add call status · Issue #4 · tomasbedrich/home-assistant-hikconnect · GitHub

So now is possible?

Yes try version 1.2.1

1 Like

Hi this addon stopped working?

Nope, it is working fine.

Strange is, that for me recently the channel numbers shuffled so that I needed to re-map channel numbers to the correct door locks. I thought it is only my problem because my building admin shuffled cables in the switch. :smiley: But if it also touches you…?