HikVision Binary Sensor with Thermal Camera

Hi,
I have a HikVision thermal camera which I use to monitor my backyard for bushfires.

I get a notification on my HikVision app when it detects a temperature >100degC. It works well, but I want a better notification option.

I have the camera behind a HikVision NVR.

Is there a thermal sensor for the HikVision platform?
How would I access sensors behind the NVR?
Thanks

IF you have the notify survilleance centre option ticked within the alarm properties then you can add these to the hik binary config within HA. I believe most users struggle to get this working as the password on the Hikvision kit needs to be less than 8 characters for the binary sensor within HA to receive the signals. I would advise setting up an additional username within the NVR just for HA and give that a try.

Thank you for the quick reply.

I can see the nvr binary sensors in the devices in HA, and I have all the remote centre notifications ticked, but just can’t see any of the individual camera ones, just the Nvr ones.

I have it turned on in the notify surveillance centre. Do I need to do anything to let it know the IP address of Home Assistant (in the HikVision config)? How do I add it to the HA config? I have entered the ip address, the username and password, but I don’t see any sensor in the list relating to thermal trigger? Is it called something else?? I have like 8 alarm outputs I don’t recognise.

So, I have used the HikVision Next HACS addon, and I’ve imported the NVR with its attached cameras. I can see sensors like motion detection, line crossing etc, but there isn’t anything for fire detection from the thermal camera (just motion detection). I can also see 8 alarm outputs in entities for the NVR. When you click on one, they appear as a switch.

Currently, it’s setup such that if it detects a source >120degC it sends notification to the response centre and linkage to A1 output. I get a notification (critical alert) from the HikVision app, but can’t see any response in home assistant. Does anyone have any ideas?