Hi fellow home automators,
as i’m trying to get all my security stuff implemented into Home Assistant, i’m still kinda stuck at the step of fully integrating my Hikvision WIFI-Camera (newest Gen DS-2CV2046G0-IDW).
- The cam itself is connected with Synology Surveillance Station through ONVIF
- Through the Synology-implementation i already got a live-view picture (and entity) of the cam-stream in Homeassistant --> this works!
- Cam: basic/digest-Modes are on for Web- and RTSP-Auth (for test purposes i also activated CGI-functions with basic/digest)
- Cam: User “hassio” exists in-Cam with the appropriate rights for "Notification/Alarm Triggers (Password is 16 digits !Important!; i wasn’t able to connect at all with longer passwords!)
- Cam: (Smart-) Motion Events are activated (Line Detection, Motion, Object,etc.) and linked with “Notification to Surveillance Station”
- Cam: Motion Events are set up with a drawn mask
My binary_sensor-config in Homeassistant is:
- platform: hikvision name: camfront host: 192.168.160.200 port: 80 ssl: false username: hassio_mgmt password: <password>
After restarting Home Assistant i got the already well known WARNING, which as i far i understood it, is not important to the function:
Failed to parse headers (url=http://192.168.160.200:80/ISAPI/Event/notification/alertStream): [StartBoundaryNotFoundDefect(), MultipartInvariantViolationDefect()], unparsed data: ‘’
Well, after all this configuration, unfortunately the Home Assistant instance won’t create any binary_sensors for movement-detection at all.
I can see that the user hassio_mgmt is connected with the camera (connection between HA and Hikvision; Online Users-Panel inCamera).
Does anyone have an idea, what might be wrong here?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance and best regards