Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

Yes, I do SIP INFO and RFC 2833, in the SIP LOG I find that SIP INFO is not supported by the KD8003

Long time ago I played with SIP, but should work…
Was is working before or since an update or something?

If it’s really an issues , you can also use features.conf…

With that module you can specify custom command, and then just the ISAPi command by pressing a key you define during the call…

I use that too, for turning on lights during call, or opening door…

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Features

it was worked, i don’t know when it stopped working

@pergola.fabio Hello! First of all i feel so dumb right now…I started from the beginning trying to find where is the problem that 2 way audio is not working… My fault was that i messed the extensions conf. 7001, 7002 etc. I tried with the default config from your addon page and i only replaced “USER1” with my sip name from linhome…Everything worked perfect…Early media, push notification, 2 way audio, hangup…Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvinience!

Ah, that’s good to hear :slight_smile:

You have a 8003 right? Do you always have 2way audio? One of out ten calls, i don’t hear any audio

I’m still finding out why there is no video in the original call, but I can’t find the issue… I played today again with it, with the ports , but still no video… Otherwise I could drop the baresip addon

My outdoor is a DS-KV6113-WPE1(B) and indoor is DS-KH6320-WTE1.

Right now i tried 3-4 times and worked it worked fine. I ll test more and i will reply.

Also i am able to call 7000 from linhome ios or android app and can see video feed but no 2 way audio. Not a problem, at least for me :smiley:

1 Like

Ah, ok, you use Linhome with an extension from asterisk, or are you using sip.linhome.org ?

Indeed, you can call baresip to see video, I have indeed auto answer enabled ,that’s an option in the account file…

I am using sip.linhome.org but i will change that and use an extension from asterisk plus linphone. Fully local :+1:

Problem if you go fully local, if you will call multiple users, you will loose again early video…

Sip.linhome.org or sip.linphone.com is based on flexisup, it’s the only service I have found that supports early video to multiple contacts…

Or you need to change the dialplan, so for every user you call, create a separate baresip extension that will call you…

Good to know! 1-2 users maximum.

If you want 2 users and local , you need to define 2 baresip users and add an extra dial command to invite the second user into conference…

Only if you want early video offcourse

You can even both pickup and join into the same conference then to talk to the mailman :slight_smile:

http://localhost:8000/?d%207001

http://localhost:8000/?d%208001

Not sure if above user (7000) can dial out 2 times… To 7001 and 8001 as example…
I think you need to add an extra 7000 user and change the curl command so it gives instruction who needs to dial out 7000 and 8000 for example

Perfect, i ll try and see how it goes. One question though…When i was using hik connect i noticed that when i opened the door,(automation to sent reject signal) hikvision sdk addon successfully sent the reject command and the indoor station stops. My mobile though was keep ringing…Any idea why this happens?

I have heard this indeed before… Are you using iphone or Android? What if you reject manually on your indoor? Does it still keep ringing then?

Maybe reject is not the correct command, maybe you can try cancle or cancel or hangup?

What’s also a possibility if you still want to reject and use Hikconnect… Is sending 2 services, first you do answer and the immediately hangup

Let me know if this works below, if the same 7000 user can make out simultaneously connections, you can test just to 2 extensions in asterisk. 9000 and 9001… If that works, I can add it to the docs…
Maybe you need to create an extra 7001 and add it to accounts , and then second command below will take user 7001 automatically… I never tried that

http://localhost:8000/?d%209000

http://localhost:8000/?d%209001

:triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: New BETA addon released :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post:

Thnx for the HARD work of @mion00 , a new addon is out

Its a huge refactor of the old addon, with lots of changes and improvements… Check your addon store, a new BETA should popup… test it … it creates more debug logging to track down more events…

It includes now the possibility to define multiple doorbells
No need to create template sensors anymore, they are created automaticly when you start the addon, also they are now binary_sensors, be aware!

Also important, it can run now as stand alone container…

Again, have a look at the beta release notes, please post issues/questions on github, so we can centralize all , and hopefully we can release a stable soon!

thnx again @mion00 !!! Much appreciated

1 Like

New add-on version

Fellow users of the Hikvision doorbell add-on, we have some wonderful news for you!

It is with great excitement that me and and @pergola.fabio announce a new version of the Hikvision Doorbell add-on: 3.0.0-beta.4.

Since there are some big changes under the hood, we have decided for now to release it as beta, to help test out the changes before an official release.
We gladly ask anyone interested to test this new version by installing it in their Home Assistant instance, to help us iron out the last remaining bugs.

This release contains some breaking changes to the configuration options, the sensors and the input commands.
These changes were necessary to enable the new features (as well as more to come!).

What’s new

The addon has been completely rewritten, to more easily add new features and integrations in the future (did someone say MQTT integration? :wink: ).

Here are the main changes (if you are interested, take a look at the full release notes for all the juicy details):

• Change the name of the addon to Hikvision Doorbell
  • Handle multiple doorbells
    • Customize the name of each doorbell
    • Command each doorbell separately (open door, reboot, etc…)
  • Configurable system logs (to help in troubleshooting and diagnosing problems)
  • Improved documentation for both end users and developers
  • Changed the format of input commands to:
    <command> <doorbell_name> <optional_argument>
    • The name of the doorbell must be specified as part of the command
  • Changed the sensors created inside HA:
    • The doorbell name is part of the sensor name
    • Sensors are initialized to off on startup
    • Sensors are binary_sensors
  • Run the addon as a standalone Docker container, for Home Assistant installations without supervisor. (this feature is considered experimental and still to be appropriately tested. Feedback is welcome!)

I can’t wait! What should I do to use it now?

Glad to hear you are exited! :wink:
We have detailed the installation instructions in a document just for you!

NOTE: Bear in mind that when installing the Beta version, it will co-exist with your current version of the add-on, managing a different set of sensors inside HA.

I do not see the Beta version in my Add-on store!

Please check that you have enabled Advanced mode in you Home Assistant profile:

Support

You feedback is very welcome!
If you have any doubt, would like to report a bug or to simply chime in, please have a look at the Github Issues page and drop us a note!

2 Likes

Hello…
I’m using a Abus TVHS20110 (Hik DS-KD8003-IME2) Doorstation with Abus / Hik 7"POE Wlan Indoorstation.

I’m searching a script to stop the ring, when i open the door.

I don’t want to install hass only für the HiK-Doorbell. Can somebody explain me how to do this via python script ?

Big Thx.

Hey, the addon does have the option to reject the callsignal, install it

I see you have an ds-kd8003 , so make sure to also define your indoor, because you need to send the callsignal ‘reject’ to your indoor station