Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

Hmm, no that 8000 is now hardcoded :frowning:

can you add that to b20? Anyway for now I’ve changed on the device and it is running.

There is a mqqt.yaml to create all the sensors , switches and buttons in HA?

All entities are now created automatically… Not much time now to configure this :frowning: , you can always submit a PR ?

Let me check… You are right! It took some time but the they show up! So please ignore
Now this doorbells, suport a magnetic contact to check if the door is open or not and it that is not exposed through ISAPI like the call state . Can you add that sensor to future releases since the SDK can check it?

Last but not least, congratulations for this great integration and I owe you some coffees already :wink:. I need to ask paypal to deliver them!

Thx!!
Door open/not open should already be an event, it’s a device trigger, you can build automations on it

Do you see it in the log? All events are now device triggers

1 Like

I think we are not talking about the same or did not understood. this is not when the button to Open is ativated. Is a physical Magnetic switch that nows is the door is really open regardless the Door-1-relay state. . But might be exposed as a trigger. Need to check.
The log Continue to grow with thousands of events!

Yeah, those are all backlogs, give it a while … Then it will be clear… There is no sensor, based on door open/not open, but the event you can use to make such sensor in HA

1 Like

If a event is fired and HA receives it indeed yes I can. I did that for ios.actions fired to know which user had made the action. Do you know the name of the listener?
I didn’t found any:

Will have a look tomorrow , but you should see it in Mqtt explorer…

1 Like

From the manual, it is the AI1 or AI2

hikvision ds-kv8113-wme1 manual

And it is connected this way:

Using a reed switch of $5 you can avoid one extra sensor to know if somebody left the gate open.

Yeah, you should test it, door not open should be visible as an event

Have a look at this post

1 Like

Need to mount the Switch first, but will do it is since is a great feature and I don’t have any “wireless” connection available where the door gate is located… but expect to use this to report the door satus:

Thank you and have a good night!

I don’t have those topics created yeat but will pray for them to show up as soon as will connect the contact switch. It will take some days.

1 Like

If is it the B version please check if the lastest firmwares support Onvif, if yes then most probably you will have a motion sensor available.

Omg, the ds-kh6320-wte1 supports onvif? I have one with 6113 B. The doorbells shows on onvif app for iPhone, but I’m not able to use it. The image is black

Hey @pergola.fabio the Koush from Scrypred started to create an add on official to home assistant with some notifications plug-ins. It’s also compatible with Alexa, as I said before,

If koush fix at least the reject call when doorbell is ringing, the doorbell will be completely adapted because it already supports two way audio and, with your plugin, I can to trigger motion and buttons events.

Is it complicated for you adapt the Reject command through a pull request on github? :sweat_smile:

Can you give me a link for that project?
Edit: NL found it…

But the reject command is already included in my addon, it should work

What notification plugins do they have for hikvision? Scrypted doesn’t use the SDK, so the only way he can get notifications is by polling an ISAPi command, and ISAPi is just too limited, you cant use it on indoors, it doesn’t support alarm events… That’s why I use the SDK, cause is much faster and no delay on polling

1 Like

Well, I’m using it now to notify to doorbells events, but I’m using your add on to do that. The home assistant through your add on, send an web hook (but it could be made over Mqtt too) to scrypted, and scrypted notifies me with HomeKit, but now it can be made using home assistant too.

I do the same to motion events, than I save CPU not using video analysis to detect motions. I use your add on to do that as well.

Performance is pretty good, but there’s a problem: when someone ring the doorbell, I receive the HomeKit notification, but to be able to use two way audio I need to stop the ringing status. Two way audio is working good in casual situations, but the Scrypted isn’t able to stop the ringing status when someone press it.

Unfortunately I think the only way to fix this problem is using code to give a SDK or ISAPi command just when I start a two way audio call.

Yes indeed, why doesn’t use scrypted the Isapi command to stop the ringing? It should be easy to add that feature? It works for doorbells without an indoor station…

They can also use Isapi for polling the callstate… He doesnt want to implement?

I don’t know as well :pensive::pensive::pensive:

I opened a Issue on GitHub Hikvision Doorbells doesn't change the Button state or onCall State · Issue #533 · koush/scrypted · GitHub for that, but no fix yet :cry:.

I also don’t know how to programming to at least try to add these commands to the Hikvision code.