Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

Hey there,
i added this repo: GitHub - pergolafabio/Hikvision-Addons: Home Assistant: Hikvision Doorbell but i can not install the addon. It shows me an error :“This add-on is not compatible with the device’s processor or the operating system installed on the device.” and the install botton is grey. I have Home Assistant OS 10.3 installed on RaspberryPi 3 1Gb. Can anyone help me.

Hi, the Addon uses the SDK from hikvision itself, and is only compatible with amd64 OR aarch64

Your RPI probably uses another architecture?

OS is HassOS, GitHub - home-assistant/operating-system: 🔰 Home Assistant Operating System.

That doesnt mather, your RPI uses an arm architecture proably? There is no arm SDK for Hikvision

Yes … its arm architecture :frowning: he use ARM Cortex-A53. Thank you very much.

nothing i can do… There is an HikConnect integration on HACS, it uses hikvision cloud, to create cloud sensor, open door …

… can you guide me to the solution, when you have time. I’m not lazy, but the help of a professional person is very useful … i’m not a pro guy :slight_smile: as you … Thank you.

here you go:

Thank you very much again … this is cool :wink: . I’m just waiting to get home to start installing.

1 Like

Pergola.Fabio please tell me about trigger integration
(“Door 1” is not closed) that works when the door is open, can it be made to work when the door is closed (“Door 1” is closed)?
Thank you.

1 Like

I don’t think that event is created by our devices

But @Joao-Sousa-71 has a workaround for that event, maybe @Joao-Sousa-71 can share the final update of his device trigger here with example code?

1 Like

With this integration you can create trigger sensor that will be something like this:

- trigger:
    - platform: mqtt
      topic: hmd/device_automation/bell_outdoor_101/door_not_closed_0/state        
  binary_sensor:
    - name: 'gate_door_exterior_status'
      unique_id: gate_door_exterior_status
      icon: mdi:door
      device_class: door      
      state: >
        true
      attributes:
        last_event: "{{ now().isoformat()}}"         

@TokarevSergey correct, you have a event generated by the Intercom only when the the door contact is “open” and the event is only fired once ** when the door is open, but unfortunately there is no other (new) event when the door is closed after.
Because of that I had to change the reed switch from a NO (normally open) to a NC (normally close ) and invert the behaviour. So, when the door is closed for the intercom is Open and that will allow a a new trigger since by open the door it will close the magnetic switch that will open again after close the phisical door and fire an new event. It is a bit tricky but it works very well…
I have two physical ways to open it:
a) Using a sonoff relay BasicRFR3 (modified to have a dry contact)
b) The intercom relay than can be enable by the indoor station and/or HA

Here is the sensor final sensor code (if you only have the intercom relay delete the sonoff part)

# Sensor to check the real status of the Outside Door Gate
- trigger:
    - platform: state
      entity_id: switch.sonoff_1000911d6f
      to:
        - 'on'
    - platform: state
      entity_id: switch.bell_outdoor_101_door_relay_0
      to:
        - 'on'
    - platform: mqtt
      topic: hmd/device_automation/bell_outdoor_101/door_not_closed_0/state        
  binary_sensor:
    - name: 'gate_door_exterior_status'
      unique_id: gate_door_exterior_status
      icon: mdi:door
      device_class: door      
      state: >
         {% if trigger.platform == 'state' %}
           {% if trigger.to_state.entity_id == 'switch.sonoff_1000911d6f' or trigger.to_state.entity_id == 'switch.bell_outdoor_101_door_relay_0' %}
             true
           {% endif %}  
         {% else %}
           false
         {% endif %}
      attributes:
        last_event: "{{ now().isoformat()}}"     

When the door closes the mqtt trigger will change the status to off by returning a false.

1 Like

Understood. I just have wires stretched and there is no way to change the reed switch. You have to buy the sensor separately. and just connect instead. Thank you.

Please tell me, do you happen to have any information on how to bind and integrate KH6320 so that I can use it as an alarm? Thank you.

Thank you.

thats not possible yet, at the moment you can only see this:

I was not able to indentify the correct type/number yet…

Hey, some good news, i fixed the Zone Alarm, i will include in next beta
now i see the Type and the Zone number :slight_smile:

2023-06-28 16:58:08.649 | INFO     | mqtt:video_intercom_alarm:262 - Zone Alarm detected on doorbell DS-KH9510-TEST type 0 number 7 
2023-06-28 16:58:22.379 | INFO     | mqtt:video_intercom_alarm:262 - Zone Alarm detected on doorbell DS-KH9510-TEST type 11 number 2

I need to include proper names etc…

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

Is this integration able to get a card reader ID or number upon swipe? I would like to trigger automations depending on what keycard is used. I have been playing around with some ISAPI commands but I haven’t been able to exactly get what I need.

Yes it does, you will see a number as an attribute on the switch entity when the door opened

1 Like