Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

ah, but do you have the option to define “user passwords” without the keypad?

Yes i have

ok, can access the device with crome right? you dont need IVMS?
Can you do a test?
Open chrome to that page, with F12 debug enabled, then create a userpassword, retrieve a user password, maybe grab the list, you should see ISAPI commands in debugger of chrome when you have F12 open

can you post them for me?

I created user with password and what next… what you mean retrive a user password and how grab isapi command ?

When you are in that web portal of the ds-kd8003 , you open that with Chrome browser , right?
Press F12 to enable the debug terminal, then when you create a user password, you should see the command used to create the password

But i dont know where is this command…

?? Just open thet page where you create user password, then press F12 , you will get a debug console from chrome itself, then create a password, you should then see the debug log in chrome

but debug console has some tabs like: Elements, Console, Source, Network…

you should see the ISAPI commands in “console” window

I dont see, in console only show me this:

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for http://192.168.xx.xx/doc/thirdLib/angular/angular.min.js.map: Błąd HTTP – kod stanu: 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

hmm , and when you create a password, you dont see any more info in the console?

no i dont see

thats strange, nevermind then :slight_smile:

1 Like

if you need help write and i can help…

1 Like

Arming and disarming works great. Thank you. Tell me, is feedback not available yet? And if it’s not difficult for you, tell me where do you get these commands? I want to try to find a command that allows the kv6320 to launch the camera that is connected there. It’s just that 10 ip cameras can be connected to my device. I just wanted that if the motion sensor behind the door was triggered, the device could show the camera automatically. I’ll try to make a video tomorrow to make it clear. Thank you.

The scene/alarm sensor is coming in next release, I will make an Isapi poll sensor, for each 15 sec…

I don’t think you can send commands to launch apps, never seen such a command :slight_smile:

No. no it’s not in the app. Look, in my device, you can connect several cameras, which can be displayed on the device screen with a few clicks.

And I want this device to turn on by some trigger and display the desired camera without my participation, as I understand it, how to send a command to the device to arm only in my case show the connected camera.
It’s interesting at the moment you leave the apartment, you understand that if someone is standing outside the door and waiting.

yeah, i know what you mean, but there is no ISAPI or SDK to command to open a camera or whatever
There are even no official docs for indoor stations anyway, its limited

Opening stuff are controls on the indoor device itself, my guess there is no SDK for it
I have an android indoor station, pressing buttons if part of the launcher itself

This is great, just got my device and did some initial testing and it seems solid.
What about UI? I don’t see much discussion about it here, what do people use to open the stream when someone rings, accept, reject, what cards, etc.?

UI is up to you :slight_smile: , the addon just create entities like any other addon
For stream, i use the camera integration, maybe i can add later an mqtt camera, but at the moment, there is no need for it i think

1 Like