Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

So i guess you are an android guy :sweat_smile::crazy_face:

No one here worked with this card on iphone :flushed:? Anyone?

Well, if your indoor station is actually ringing , then you can send the “answer” command, that will make the ringing drop at the outside intercom… So the microphone is back in idle state, and you can use isapi

No sure if that is the correct location but I shared the question with @AlexxIT (AlexxIT (Alex X) · GitHub)

He is one of the developers, if I’m not mistaken

For the iPhone issue? No , you should post it at the frigate hass card GitHub…

Done… Let’s see :confused:

but anyway, If I click on the card to answer, it drops the ringing from the indoor when I do that on the card, and then Its unmutes the mic and the speaker.

Disconnect also works well, but not in the iOS version - there, it does not unmute anything …

I hope I understood your comment well.

This you mean? Yes , I just created an example, when info the answer , I unmute the card/mic (in case it should be muted) … Just change code if you want it to be differently… I just created an dirty example… I don’t use the ISAPI, it was just a guideline :wink:

- type: custom:frigate-card-menu-icon
              icon: mdi:phone
              tap_action:
                - action: call-service
                  service: button.press
                  service_data:
                    entity_id: button.ds_kh9510_answer_call
                - action: custom:frigate-card-action
                  frigate_card_action: unmute
                - action: custom:frigate-card-action
                  frigate_card_action: microphone_unmute

Can you please tell me how to add another button like I did in the first video that allows me to open the door…
I want to integrate it into your card

This is the Entity I’m using :

look at my previous post, that’s an example how to add a service/button to the bottom. (elements section)
… You can add any service you want there, like open door… I have added as example there to answer the call, just copy/paste and change the service? That’s what you want right ? An extra button there?

icon: mdi:door-open
    entity: switch.primary_intercom_gate_entrance_1_door_relay_0

it works but i would like to avoid the pop up on off page that it brings:

and to have the icon flash white when open for 4 seconds and gray when it stop the pulse.
that was by default with Picture Glance Card but in frigate i guess i need to do that differently, have idea how?..

By the way, until now, no one knew how to fix the “iPhone” issue till now; - seems like I’m the first one to implement this solution on iPhone - which is a bit strange.
Im starting to think maybe to try your Asterisk solution maybe it will be better solution for iOS? what do you think ?

No idea about the flash, but I think you didn’t use the correct code, you just added an entity? You need the switch.turn_on ass wel, you don’t use it now?

Also look here, loooots of options, seems also picture entity options too…

As for your iPhone issue… are you using an https connection with a valid SSL ?

I know on Chrome for example, if you use http, the mic doesn’t work either

hello guys , i have kd8003 gen2 , to play 2 way audio , should i install custom firmware for ISAPI ?

or its fixed by new beta addon

thanks

No, not needed, the addon doesn’t use two way audio, it’s only for events… I have written a simple guide how to use Isapi two way audio with frigate

1 Like

:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

Guys, i removed the OLD non-mqtt addon, released also beta 34
The new “main” addon is now a stable release, with the same options as beta 34 (same image)
Can you guys now remove/uninstall the BETA addon and switch to MAIN release? I want to use the beta builds pure for testing… Thnx

2 Likes

but after install show still Current version: 3.0.0-beta.34

Yes, for now main and beta are the same… Beta was now good enough to release as main, I didn’t change file names, not needed… Probably next time

From now on , main will not be be updated, unless there are new features off course

But if we want test and test new feature better use BETA ?

Yeah, you can use beta, but I want to use beta now for supporting other devices that I don’t own… So it can break your integration, that’s why it’s better to switch to main

I only have the 8003, so I am quite limited, I use then the beta to get feedback from other users

1 Like

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response but I was away and couldn’t test this earlier. Unfortunately, it didn’t work. I get this:

Error while getting caller info: 'utf-8' codec can't decode byte 0xb4 in position 110: invalid start byte

The same error appears both in idle status and when the indoor is ringing. Do you want me to attach the logs here or to some other place? I have the beta.34 version (still using the beta channel, so I can do further tests if required).

Br,
George