Hikvision Doorbell / Videointercom integration

Normally if you see it changing like you said for 0.5 sec, your automation should trigger… But I will change it to 5 in next release for all sensors

If possible, make this interval configurable.

Yes, it’s only a temp solution, in future updates it will be the state the doorbell, like “ringing”

From my understanding of the way HA works, it should pick up the state change of the binary sensor, regardless of the amount of time it stays on.

We are discussing here this possible issue.
Can you please share there your automation configuratiom that is causing problems, so we can better understand your situation?

Guys, did anyone manage to integrate HA with DS-KH6320 -WTE1 ???

Ребята все таки у кого нибудь получилось интегрировать HA с DS-KH6320 -WTE1???

I can’t play audio on my doorbell. Kv6113. Could you help.?
Я не могу воспроизвести аудио на своём дверном звонке. Kv6113. Вы не могли бы помочь.?

Sure, tell me more about your setup first, what did you do? How?

I have a beta version of the component. And today all the sensors are gone, except ‘binary_sensor.outdoor_station_ds_kv8113_wme1_motion’

Hi, for now thats normal, if you restart HA, the entities are indeed gone, they are only created when you start the addon… but it doesnt mather, on next even they come back, thats why you see the motion sensor … so your automations will still work
Before in the manual thare was an approach to create template sensors, thats why they were sticky …

An option is to have some loop in the addon to recreate the triggers every 5 min or something like that … but its still beta, still investigating best approach

When there are no sensors, it is inconvenient to create automation in the visual editor, because sensors are not selected. Objects don’t have a uniqueID yet. It is not possible to change various settings through the user interface. This entity does not have a unique ID? - Home Assistant

ah ok, makes sense …Well for now you can always create templae binary sensors if you want them to be sticky …i dont use the editor, didnt notice, will add it as an issue for next beta

As of now we are communicating to HA via the HTTP integration, and unfortunately as its documentation states:

The sensor will then exist as long as Home Assistant is running. After a restart of Home Assistant the sensor will be gone until it is triggered again.

We hope to resolve this limitation with the upcoming MQTT integration, bringing with it a host of new functionalities!

2 Likes
  1. Installed go2rtc and WEBrtc card.

2. Added cameras to the go2rtc settings as you wrote, via http://localhost:1984/ in the config file Config: /config/go2rtc.yaml
    streams:
    doorbell:

3. Then added a virtual media player to the HA configuration file.
    media_player:
    -platform: webrtc
    name: DoorBell
    stream: DoorBell
    audio: pcmu

The media player has arrived.
When sends anything using TTS service in error
“Can’t use media_player/play_media”

Tell me what I did wrong??
Thank you.

1. Установил go2rtc и карточку WEBrtc.

2. Добавил камеры в настройки go2rtc как вы писали, через http://localhost:1984/ в конфиг файл Config: /config/go2rtc.yaml
    streams:
    DoorBell:

3. Затем добавил виртуальный медиаплеер в файл конфигурации HA.
    media_player:

• platform: webrtc

Медиаплеер появился.
Когда отправляет что-нибудь с помощью службы TTS в ошибке
«Не удается использовать media_player/play_media»

Подскажите что я сделал не так??
Спасибо.

Can you please format your code? Difficult to read like that… Also try from go2rtc UI itself, maybe you have an tts issue

Updated to Beta 9 today and my door bell automation now works.

Thanks

1 Like

Perfect, hope you like it :slight_smile:

I am running Home Assistant in a container (Docker) on my Synology. Consequently I do not have the Add-On Store and I can thus not follow the regular installation instructions for this add-on. I did note there is a container version of this add-on available, but there appears to be very limited documentation on this: I did pull the image and run the container, but not sure on what parameters should be set and how to access any configuration / setup the add-on afterwards.

Are there any instructions available for this scenario (explaining how to get the add-on integrated in my environment :))?

1 Like

Hi, the instructions in dev brach are more up to date, but wait a bit, an mqtt version is coming, it will change everything :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome!
The add-on is going through a lot of changes in a very short amount of time, sorry to anyone that might be caught confused in the middle of the storm. :sweat_smile:
As Fabio said, the dev branch on Github contains the latest bleeding edge features, including support for Docker containers. If there is something that is not clear please feel free to open an issue on Github, that way we can improve the documentation and the setup instructions, benefiting everyone that might end up in a similar situation!

1. Installed go2rtc and WEBrtc cards.
  2. Added cameras to the go2rtc settings as you wrote, via http://localhost:1984/ in the config file Config: /config/go2rtc.yaml

streams:
doorbell:
- ffmpeg:rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/Streaming/Channels/101
- isapi://admin:[email protected]/
doorcam:
- rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/ISAPI/Streaming/Channels/101
DoorCamVStreet:

1. TTS is configured and working. I run the words in the browser.

2. Then added a virtual media player to the HA configuration file.

media_player:
-platform: webrtc

Media player appeared in HA

When sending something using the TTS service, an error occurs on the “DoorBell” media player

“Unable to use media_player/play_media.”

Tell me what I did wrong??
Thank you.

1. Установлены карты go2rtc и WEBrtc.
  2. Добавил камеры в настройки go2rtc как вы писали, через http://localhost:1984/ в конфиг файле Config: /config/go2rtc.yaml

streams:
DoorBell:
- ffmpeg:rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/Streaming/Channels/101
DoorCam:
DoorCamVStreet:

1. TTS настроен и работает я запускаю слова в браузере.

1. Затем добавил виртуальный медиаплеер в файл конфигурации HA.

media_player:

• platform: webrtc

Медиаплеер появился в HA

При отправке чего-либо с помощью службы TTS возникает ошибка на медия плеере “DoorBell”

«Невозможно использовать media_player/play_media».

Подскажите что я сделал не так??
Спасибо.