Hisense AEH-W4A1 Integration Question

Does this integration work properly? It becomes unavailable to me every 5 minutes. On the router, I watch the ping drop every minute for about 3 seconds. I have already purchased a new module, but it always behaves the same

Yes i noticed this issue too. Iā€™ll try to find out more in the next few days but iā€™m not the developer of the integration.
Just an off topic question:
I also used the dedicated app (Hi-Smart Life 5.2.9, the old app, not the new one) but now it seems that this too has connection problems with the server. It would be a shame if hisense no longer allowed the use of AEH-W4A1 modules in any way. The old app is no longer present on the play store, only as an apk.
Does anyone use or can give feedback on Hi-Smart Life 5.2.9?

I havenā€™t used the app on android for a long time. It never worked well for me. When it works on HA, I donā€™t need anything more. It worked fine until the last update. Now even recovering from the backup did not help me

For about two weeks it worked for me without any problems. Now the problem with disconnection has reappeared. I watched the log in mikrotik the problem is in the AEH device. I tried using the app for android smart life but it looks like it is no longer functional. Now I canā€™t connect the device to wifi at all

For me the device is connected and sometimes it disconnect, often when i try to call climate service releted to it.
About the Hi-Smart Life app, the 5.2.9 version (last one) is no longer functional but if you download the 5.2.1 version (install via APK, no long stored in Google Play) it works like a charm, .at least for me.