History Graph is a bar rather than graph?

Has something changed to the history tab or is it the data I am feeding it? My issue I can not seem to work out is how to change my sensor monitoring Solar Panels to a history graph not a line with blocks?

Created a sensor which is working fine and then a Node Red flow to monitor the MQTT state. Created a gauge which works. Added a History Graph Card and rather than a graph its a line with colors?

Right is a Power Monitor which is how I want the History Graph on the right to look?

Solar Power Sensor:

Blockquote

• platform: mqtt
    name: “Output Power”
    state_topic: “home/PV/PVOutputPower”
    scan_interval: 30
    icon: mdi:transmission-tower

Smart Meter Sensor

Blockquote

• platform: mqtt
    name: “home-energy-monitor-2”
    state_topic: “homeassistant/sensor/home-energy-monitor-2/state”
    unit_of_measurement: “Kwh”
    icon: mdi:transmission-tower

Give the output power sensor a unit of measurement.

Funny you said that just added and rebooting as I saw the difference in my code.

@droidblast what hardware are you using to monitor those solar panels Chris?

My inverter is wireless and offers a web UI. Started with the scraping sensor but now build a node red flow to read two xmls from the UI. Meters.xml has the raw stats which I publish to MQTT and Node Red reads very 15mintues. Created the sensors to monitor different stats.

Also modified a ESP32 with a CT clamp to monitor the current draw of the house which again MQTT stat/sensors. This allows me to automate devices in the house when the Solar is generating and also monitor appliances.

Another tab is for the history of Smart Meter and Solar Monitors.