Hive integration has stopped working

Since updating to 2021-12-1 the hive integration has stopped working. I know my username and password are correct but it keeps saying my emails is not recognised.

Same here. I donā€™t know if itā€™s the same issue, but Iā€™ve been logging info in HA using the Hive integration for many months, and it just stopped working a week or so ag. I decided to delete the integration and start again. But adding the integration now fails - the error message simply says aborted. I have a gmail address, and gmail have introduced 2FA recently. So Iā€™ve been trying to use the App Password feature. If I enter my gmail address and the generated password, I still get the ā€˜abortedā€™ error message. The google help says

If you use a non-Google app and canā€™t sign in, the appā€™s sign-in process might not be secure. Try to update to the latest version of the app and use ā€œSign in with Google,ā€ if itā€™s an option.

Has anyone else had problems with google 2FA and found a workaround?

1 Like

Iā€™m getting the same problem with my HA ā€¦ any solutions ?

Sorry Peter, my problem was fixed a long time ago, and I really canā€™t remember whether I had to do anything or whether reinstalling once more kicked it back into life. My experience of Hive is that they keep changing the API, and then the fabulous HA community manage to figure out what they need to do to get it working again!

1 Like

Thanks @SianiAnni , it was worth asking
Iā€™ll keep investigating