Hive TRVs and ConBee II Stick

Hi All,

I’m wondering if it’s possible to connect Hive TRVs (and thermostat) via ConBee II stick. I’ve got it all working through the Hive Integration but I’m looking to eliminate depending on Hive services and want to control everything locally. I’ve done some cursory googling and not finding much.

I’ve tried putting the TRVs into pairing mode and discovering them on the ConBee stick but no joy. That should probably tell me everything I need to know, but I’m hoping that somebody can shed some light and categorically confirm if they should work or not.

Thanks in advance,

Meldj

Based on the Blakadder website you should be able to pair it via Z2M, ZHA or Deconz.
I recently paired one via Z2M.
Probably worth stating which of the three you are using with the conbee stick. You will likely/hopefully get more bespoke help.

Thanks for the info - Currently using Deconz on the Conbee

I don’t recall any pairing issues with mine but, as I say, mine is with Z2M.
Hopefully someone who has it working with deconz will spot your post. Best I can suggest is to reset it and try pairing close to stick.
Also, if you are googling for answers it’s worth knowing that the hive trv is a rebadged Danfoss Ally TRV.

In case someone else comes across this thread in the future, I just went through the same struggle and finally got it working!
If you follow these instructions (Danfoss 014G2461 control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT) for the Danfoss Ally TRVs (which are the same as the Hive TRVs) to factory reset them and then put them in pairing mode, they appear in ZHA without any problems.