Holman WiFi Tap timers intergration?

Hi Chris, I have both local tuya and tuya-local installed through HACS. I am unable to add the Holman through tuya-local. Without any Holman devices installed in local tuya it still does not allow me to add it. Any advice? Is there a conflict here?

Same problem. Sub node in my case is 3 characters, but still no go

Any updates about native integration with HA? I managed to use the Google Assistant SDK to directly control the WX1 water tap, but itā€™s really basic.

Hey mate thanks heaps for all your work on this! I have 3x WX1s working a treat and looking great too! Iā€™m using your fork here and have come up against the max 3 device limit as wellā€¦ just wondering if you ever found a solution to this? Iā€™ve had a pretty thorough dig through the code and canā€™t spot itā€¦ I was wondering whether related to max 4 devices and perhaps indexed 0:3 instead of 1:4 somewhere? Clutching at straws thoughā€¦

Has anyone attempted to add WX1 using https://github.com/tuya/tuya-smart-life?

The Smart Lifeļ¼ˆBetaļ¼‰integration is developed for controlling Powered by Tuya (PBT) devices using the tuya-device-sharing-sdk, and maintained by the official Tuya Developer Team.

3 devices are recognised by the smartlife integration.

1. Wi-Fi Socket (Model (Wi-Fi Socket)
  2. Wilbur the Wi-Fi Waterer (Model: Wi-Fi Hub (unsupported))
  3. WX1 Tap Timer (WX1 Tap Timer (unsupported))

Is the next step to add a custom configuration?

This must be the most complex integration Iā€™ve ever doneā€¦ Give up, try to find the ā€œlocal keyā€ from the IOT platform through ā€œQuery device detailsā€, but it returns empty value: local_key": ā€œā€.

I have 2 wx1ā€™s and I am trying to add them using local tuya from HACs and everything just shows as unavailable. Can this be done with local tuya? Has anyone got straight forward instructions on this? Iā€™m getting lost in this thread. I had this working months ago but after resets it would be unknown until I use it with the smart life app, but now itā€™s not working at all.