Home Assistan Core wont update

Got a Home assistant green a few months ago, was all pretty smooth until now.
Home assistant core refuses to update, I’ve tried updating since 2023.1.0, from then until now I’ve tried installing each update multiple times and it just wont. No idea why.
When i install the update it does the normal loading thing, reloads/reconnects & its just not updated
Current version is 2024.1.6
I’ve tried doing the following in the terminal:

ha core rebuild
ha core check
ha core update
all gave the same “processing… Done. Command completed successfully” results, but even after running the update command and it saying completed successfully it’s still not updated.
any suggestions / solutions?

Anything in logs? Try disabling add-ons (especially 3rd party or ones that may use a lot of RAM), then do the update (then re-enable them).

Unfortunately there’s nothing in the logs related to the update.
Just tried disabling all addons & integrations > restarted > Still no luck.
Took about 5-6 minutes for HA to restart after hitting install on the update.
Edit:
This is all that’s in the logs after that:
2024-02-23 18:47:09.975 WARNING (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration hacs which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

2024-02-23 18:47:09.978 WARNING (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration smartthinq_sensors which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant

Did you disable smartthings before the update as well?
Maybe try the command line again (as you had them above) (assuming you did it via the UI after the disabling …)

Assume your HA can reach the internet …. (Maybe check that too)

Sorry, can’t think of anything else.

Yep, double checked when i read it as well, but only HA supervisor is enabled.
Tried unplugging / replugging power & ethernet from the device, reran the update command in terminal
Says completed successfully again
still nothing
fat L i guess