Home assistant 2024.2 core update problem

Hello!

I would like to ask for some help.
I currently have the latest HA operating system installed on a small machine, and I store my database on another machine in a mariaDB database under Ubuntu.
I would have a problem with the core update. version 2024.1.6 is up and it is perfect. As soon as I want to upgrade to 2024.2.2 or 2024.2.3, the upgrade runs fine but this is where the problems start. Apparently everything works fine, but the energy dashboard does not store and show new data from now on, and the cards in the dashboard, if I click on them, the energy data stops at the update time and does not show new data. Selecting the history menu in the left menu and there the entity shows the data perfectly. To me it’s completely unclear what could be happening, I don’t see any errors anywhere in the logs so it’s strange.
What I noticed is that the state table in the database writes correctly, it stores the current data here, but the statistics table does not write hourly data and if I think the energy dashboard can read the data from here, although I’m not sure.
Also the statistics_short_term table is not written which presumably stores the 5 minute data that the history reads.
I have restarted everything, HA and the database server, but the error persists unfortunately, so I have reverted to 2024.1.6 because the core updates above 2024.2 for some reason none of them work.
Anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Thank you very much!

The latest HA OS version 12.1 and the latest core update 2024.3.1 solved the problem!