Home Assistant addon : qbittorrent (supports openvpn & smb mounts)

Thanks! You don’t have to uninstall. To update to the new version, either you wait for HA to refresh its repo, or you go where you installed the custom repo in the Supervisor tab, and right nexth to where you can add the custom repo you had a “reload” button. Press it, and the new version will appear.

And indeed HA and its community is great :slight_smile: have a nice day

Thank you! it works and the interface looks amazing, compared to the standard:D will configure it now and make use of it:D Happy coding :smiley:

1 Like

Hi latest version is giving problems here.
It’s apparently trying to access local disks, but localdisk parameter is empty in my setup

See below logs in supervisor.

22-01-10 20:00:59 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.misc.tasks] Watchdog found a problem with db21ed7f_qbittorrent!
22-01-10 20:01:00 INFO (SyncWorker_3) [supervisor.docker.interface] Cleaning addon_db21ed7f_qbittorrent application
22-01-10 20:01:00 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [supervisor.docker.addon] Add-on Qbittorrent try to access to blocked device sda!
22-01-10 20:01:00 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [supervisor.docker.addon] Add-on Qbittorrent try to access to blocked device sda1!

Anyway thanks for the great home assistant repo you run, much appreciated !!!

1 Like

Hi, thanks! That’s strange indeed there is no reason to access especially sda which is a device and not a partition… You could try going to the addon options and saving again the options, sometimes some settings are not fully captured… Could you please post your full addon log to check for anything peculiar?

i have the same and the add-on can’t mount my samba share anymore after the update i did today of core, os and qbittorrent

[cont-init.d] 92-smb_mounts.sh: executing…
foreground: warning: unable to spawn /var/run/s6/etc/cont-init.d/92-smb_mounts.sh: Exec format error
[cont-init.d] 92-smb_mounts.sh: exited 127.
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts…

1 Like

My error I just pushed a new version but it has not appeared yet probably… If you force reload the repo it will appear

on it testing in a minute thanks for this! – my wife sends kisses

1 Like

Ahah, and hello to your wife :wink: glad you’re both enjoying this addon!

she’s happy again now - it worked great work!

1 Like

Great, thanks for the feedback! An happy wife makes an happy man, I wouldn’t have wanted you to have a bad evening because of me :wink:

Yes working again thank you for your hard work!

1 Like

Actually I think I found another thing. It seems that the addon ignores the download folder setting from the config and uses the one defined in the vuetorrten gui. Or is it only me?

EDIT. just saw there is a new version. will test that before i say more…

Yes, this time the bug was in qbittorrent itself that got updated to 4.4.0 and has this issue… I reverted to 4.3.9 to avoid this until the app itself solves the issue. The new version will work :slight_smile:

it did. thanks!

1 Like

I cant build latest version on debian supervisor

PS: it works on hassio on same machine … weird.

22-01-14 10:52:44 ERROR (SyncWorker_4) [supervisor.docker.addon] Can't build db21ed7f/amd64-addon-qbittorrent:14.3.9.99202110311443-7435-01519b5e7ubuntu20.04.1-ls166-4: The command '/bin/sh -c if ! command -v bash >/dev/null 2>/dev/null; then (apt-get update && apt-get install -yqq --no-install-recommends bash || apk add --no-cache bash); fi &&     if ! command -v curl >/dev/null 2>/dev/null; then (apt-get update && apt-get install -yqq --no-install-recommends curl || apk add --no-cache curl); fi &&     mkdir -p /tmpscripts /etc/cont-init.d &&     for scripts in $MODULES; do curl -L -f -s "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/alexbelgium/hassio-addons/master/zzz_templates/$scripts" -o /tmpscripts/"$scripts"; done  &&     if [ -d /etc/cont-init.d ]; then /bin/cp -rf /tmpscripts/* /etc/cont-init.d/ && chmod -R 755 /etc/cont-init.d; fi &&     if [ -d /scripts ]; then /bin/cp -rf /tmpscripts/* /scripts/ && chmod -R 755 /scripts; fi &&     rm -rf /tmpscripts || printf '%s\n' "${MODULES:-}" > /MODULESFILE' returned a non-zero code: 2
22-01-14 10:52:44 ERROR (SyncWorker_4) [supervisor.docker.addon] Build log: 
Step 1/25 : ARG BUILD_FROM
Step 2/25 : ARG BUILD_VERSION
Step 3/25 : ARG BUILD_UPSTREAM="14.3.9.99202110311443-7435-01519b5e7ubuntu20.04.1-ls166"
Step 4/25 : FROM ${BUILD_FROM}-$BUILD_UPSTREAM
 ---> 6328840003f0
Step 5/25 : ENV     DEBIAN_FRONTEND="noninteractive"    LANG="C.UTF-8"     PS1="$(whoami)@$(hostname):$(pwd)$ "     S6_BEHAVIOUR_IF_STAGE2_FAILS=2     S6_CMD_WAIT_FOR_SERVICES=1     TERM="xterm-256color"
 ---> Using cache
 ---> 929b461a64a9
Step 6/25 : RUN     sed -i 's/bash/bashio/g' /etc/cont-init.d/10-adduser     && sed -i 's/{PUID:-911}/(bashio::config "PUID")/g' /etc/cont-init.d/10-adduser     && sed -i 's/{PGID:-911}/(bashio::config "PGID")/g' /etc/cont-init.d/10-adduser         && sed -i 's=/config=/config/qBittorrent || true=g' /etc/cont-init.d/10-adduser     && sed -i 's=	/config=/config/qBittorrent || true=g' /etc/cont-init.d/30-config         && sed -i 's|/downloads/|/share/qBittorrent/|g' /defaults/qBittorrent.conf         && sed '11,13d' /defaults/qBittorrent.conf     && echo 'WebUI\HostHeaderValidation=false' >> /defaults/qBittorrent.conf     && echo 'WebUI\LocalHostAuth=false' >> /defaults/qBittorrent.conf || true
 ---> Using cache
 ---> 8f1f3c42845a
Step 7/25 : COPY rootfs/ /
 ---> Using cache
 ---> 2f6f814c461b
Step 8/25 : ARG PACKAGES=""
 ---> Using cache
 ---> c4df6e7fd33a
Step 9/25 : RUN if ! command -v bash >/dev/null 2>/dev/null; then (apt-get update && apt-get install -yqq --no-install-recommends bash || apk add --no-cache bash); fi &&     if ! command -v curl >/dev/null 2>/dev/null; then (apt-get update && apt-get install -yqq --no-install-recommends curl || apk add --no-cache curl); fi &&     curl -L -f -s "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/alexbelgium/hassio-addons/master/zzz_templates/automatic_packages.sh" --output /automatic_packages.sh &&     chmod 777 /automatic_packages.sh &&     /automatic_packages.sh "${PACKAGES:-}" &&     rm /automatic_packages.sh || printf '%s\n' "${PACKAGES:-}" > /ENVFILE
 ---> Using cache
 ---> d4bb03554ee7
Step 10/25 : ARG MODULES="00-banner.sh 92-local_mounts.sh 92-smb_mounts.sh 90-dns_set.sh"
 ---> Using cache
 ---> a933fde97e44
Step 11/25 : RUN if ! command -v bash >/dev/null 2>/dev/null; then (apt-get update && apt-get install -yqq --no-install-recommends bash || apk add --no-cache bash); fi &&     if ! command -v curl >/dev/null 2>/dev/null; then (apt-get update && apt-get install -yqq --no-install-recommends curl || apk add --no-cache curl); fi &&     mkdir -p /tmpscripts /etc/cont-init.d &&     for scripts in $MODULES; do curl -L -f -s "https://raw.githubusercontent.com/alexbelgium/hassio-addons/master/zzz_templates/$scripts" -o /tmpscripts/"$scripts"; done  &&     if [ -d /etc/cont-init.d ]; then /bin/cp -rf /tmpscripts/* /etc/cont-init.d/ && chmod -R 755 /etc/cont-init.d; fi &&     if [ -d /scripts ]; then /bin/cp -rf /tmpscripts/* /scripts/ && chmod -R 755 /scripts; fi &&     rm -rf /tmpscripts || printf '%s\n' "${MODULES:-}" > /MODULESFILE
 ---> Running in ca11e6541687
/bin/sh: 1: Syntax error: "then" unexpected

Removing intermediate container ca11e6541687

i managed to install on hassos , backup and restore to debian supervisor.

1 Like

I had a bug that affected all my addons. If you force refresh the repo you’ll be able to install normally

I deeply apologize. I enabled autobuild as recommended by the HA guidelines, and it brought 2 big issues. I have decided to revert the changes. This means that everyone that has installed the new versions pushed since 2 days will have to restore a backup, or uninstall the app and reinstall it…

Thanks for your understanding.

Please read the detail here : My custom repo - #127 by alexbelgium

Tried that but no luck. I cant get the addon to work.
It starts , but if I add torrent nothing happens and there are no errors in the logs. Also, the ip is whitelisted but when i open the web interface in browser it says unauthorised.

1 Like

Mmh that doesn’t look good… I’ll push a new version so you can update and I’m sure you have the latest code and not the issues of the past few days. If it still doesn’t work, please post a full addon log and it should help me troubleshoot :slight_smile: thanks!

I’ve tested on my system and everything works fine here. Please post your log if you have again issues with the version finishing by 6