Home Assistant and iBeacon

Hi!
I’m trying to create something so that when I leave my room, it turns off my AC and lights and when I go down the hall it turns on and off the lights and when I enter the living room, it turns on the lights and AC. I don’t want to use motion sensors because of the kids and pets and I want it unique to each room. For instance, when my kids leave the house and forget to turn off their ACs and lights, etc.

I did a bit of research and think that I should get a few BLE ibeacons. I’m already running Home Assistant on a Raspberry Pi 4 (8gb) so would something like this: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32826502025.html integrate with Home Assistant? Do I need a hub of some sort? I began reading things about an ESPHome board, do I need that? I already have Z-Wave+ and ZigBee hubs. Do those help at all? Can I detect off of my Z-wave or ZigBee mesh networks?

If possible, I’d like to do it without having to install any software on anyone’s phones. I can make the IP addresses of everyone’s phones static in my router, so would that be possible or is it only possible to do by installing something like OwnTracks?

Also, some of our phones are Androids, the others are iphones. I don’t know if that affects anything.

Thanks for any and all help!