Home Assistant Blue migration issues from VM

i got one Home assistant blue and migrated from my virtual machine , i found few issues :

1. my snapshot is 1.9 gb , and during the first config i cannot import it cause was accepting max 1 gb , so i have to configure the Blue , enable samba e then move the snapshot to the local backup folder and then import again

2. all worked perfectly, i had just to ensure the ip of the new machine will be the same of the old one otherwise i had to change all tasmota mqtt settings …

But now that all seems working fine I have just one problem …
all the sensor logs in lovelace are shown wrong , there is one line no real value are shown , for example the picture attached , is the outside temperature , actual is 7.5 °C and data is get correctly from the sensor, but the log graph show a line at about 10°C , no matter what the real temperature is the line dont change , grafana graphs are perfect, just there is this issue one the standard entity graphs …
should be a sort of bug somewhere, can someone help me ?

Resorting the home assistant database rarely works. Delete it and restart. You will lose your history data.

thanks for reply, its a pity , i will delete the DB , ,can you tell me where/what to delete ?

Here:

The database is stored in your Home Assistant configuration directory (’/config/’) and is named home-assistant_v2.db .

There are ways to recover the data if you are really attached to it and don’t mind messing with SQL. Search the forum for “database repair SQL”.

i deleted the DB and not this side working good , luckly all the influxdb data are still there …
but there are so meny problems after this migration, i really need some help to fix … this is my log errors , just few are shown , nabucasa , alexa, hacs , telegram, mobile app , see below :

Logger: custom_components.hacs
Source: custom_components/hacs/operational/factory.py:27
Integration: HACS (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 9:39:41 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:41:02

Logger: custom_components.hacs
Source: custom_components/hacs/helpers/functions/validate_repository.py:40
Integration: HACS (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 9:41:02 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:41:02

<Plugin custom-cards/viewport-accessibility> GitHub returned 404 for https://api.github.com/repos/custom-cards/viewport-accessibility

Logger: homeassistant.components.alexa.state_report
Source: components/alexa/state_report.py:104
Integration: Amazon Alexa (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 7 gennaio 2021, 20:21:16 (3428 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:40:08

Timeout sending report to Alexa

Logger: homeassistant.components.mobile_app.webhook
Source: components/mobile_app/webhook.py:489
Integration: Mobile App (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 8:38:41 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:38:41

Refusing to update IphoneSE non-registered sensor: da6d7ccad619546d2a5353f77997179f7574b9d1e3d4e1946a0b192b979a473e_geocoded_location

Logger: telegram.ext.updater
Source: /usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/telegram/ext/updater.py:332
First occurred: 7 gennaio 2021, 20:16:48 (828 occurrences)
Last logged: 6:58:44

• Error while getting Updates: urllib3 HTTPError HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.telegram.org’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /bot821054759:AAF-jie7bwdFGbh4CR7arPtytbsLRhDXfQw/getUpdates (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(<telegram.vendor.ptb_urllib3.urllib3.connectionpool.HTTPSConnectionPool object at 0xffff70751310>, ‘Connect timed out. (connect timeout=5.0)’))
  • Error while getting Updates: urllib3 HTTPError [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate in certificate chain (_ssl.c:1124)

anybody can help me telling me where to start for fix ?