Home assistant Cloud and google assistant not able to link/connect

Hi,

I want to use Google Assistant on my Samsung S8 plus, together with Home Assistant Cloud, to control my smart home.
I’m using Home Assistant OS 5.12, Core version 2021.2.3 and Supervisor version 2021.02.11.

By following the documentation for Google Assistant in Home Assistant Cloud I can’t make it work. Maybe something I’ve missed?
Hopefully some of you more experienced users/programmers can find what’s the reason this does not work.

I’m quite new to HA and have tried to search the forum and youtube to find solutions for my issue with connecting Google Assistant to my Home assistant Cloud.

The main control for my smart home is a Schneider PLC, with sensors, switches connected.

As a start I have only configured temperature sensors in Home Assistant.

This is what I have done by now:

In HA - Configuration - Home Assistant Cloud I have activated Google Assistant and Enabled State Reporting.

On my Samsung S8 Plus I opened Google Home and Added “Home Assistant Cloud By Nabu Casa”.
I logged in and activated it.
I expected my entities to show, as I’ve seen on Youtube videoes, but it only returned to Configure a device page, without showing any entities.

In Home Assistant Cloud - Configuration - Google Assistant I clicked on Sync Entities to Google and the text flashed green for a while.
Then I clicked on Manage Entities and the page is blank. I’m not aible to manage domains either.

If I do the same for Alexa, all my sensor shows when clicking Manage Entities.

Does anyone know if Google Assistant require additional configuration in yaml files?

Best regards,
Trond

02 - Entities (temp sensors) visible in Alexa

Configuration Yaml

Sensors yaml