Home Assistant Cloud integration in Google Home

Hey everybody!

I have big problems in the integration of the home assistand cloud in google Home. I am running hass.io on a raspberry pi 3 and i use the home assistant cloud. I tried to integrate the HA-Cloud with Google home. Several times there came a failure text up :“Your settings could not be updated. check your connection”. Randomly it worked after several times and i was able to control my KNX-Components through Google Home and HA-Cloud. But, after i restarted my router, the connection to the HA-Cloud in the Google Home App failed. Now i am not able to combine the HA-Cloud with Google Home anymore. Everytime i try, there is still this failure text i posted above. Is there any body out with a solution for this?

Please help me! And sorry for my bad english :slight_smile:

Greetings,

Sebastian

Okay, i think i found a solution. I don´t know why, but that seems to work:

• After Internet-crash/Router restart, the hass.io integration in the Google home app has to be deleted
  • Then, the HA-Cloud account has to be logout in the home-assistant website
  • After that, the account has to be login again
  • after all, the hass.io addon in google home has to be integrated again.

this is really uncomfortable, but it works.

1 Like

Hi @masterarbeit.schulz,
Did you have to restart your pi after logging out of HA-Cloud for this to work? I am having the same problem and I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get it working again.