Home Assistant Cloud Turns Lights Off Nightly

I’ve been battling an issue where lights have still been turning off randomly in the middle of the night. I worked through one issue with that automation and confirmed it’s functioning perfectly last week. After some research I heard about “Hunches” and turned those off. I’ve also disabled all skills except the lighting integrations as well as well as Guard’s ability to control lighting. After giving it another couple of nights to work itself out, lights are still being shut off though. It only seems to be my external lights, which are on an automation together. They show at the top of the image and say they’re coming from Home Assistant Cloud.

Having the same issue with specific lights I want on at night being turned off by Home Assistant Cloud. I have the light come on at 2AM local time and around 3:18AM (it varies when it shuts off by 5-10 mins), This stated with a recent HA upgrade because it’s worked fine for over a year. I’ve made sure I have no bunches or routines in Alexa, which is the only assistant connected to HA cloud.

I’ve had this same issue, and found a routine in Alexa called ‘Snore your lights off’.

I didn’t create this(and i wasn’t snoring), probably heard something from my speakers and it triggered, i can see the activity from the Alexa app :smiley: