The Android Debug Bridge server program.
The Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is a client-server program used in Android application development.
This add-on provides the server program and can be used to get full local control over your Android (TV) devices.
The installation of this add-on is pretty straightforward and not different in comparison to installing any other add-on.
- Search for the “ADB - Android Debug Bridge” add-on in the add-on store and install it.
- Ensure that your Android device has developer mode and network debugging enabled.
- Add the IP addresses of your device(s) to the add-on configuration.
- Start the “ADB - Android Debug Bridge” add-on.
- Check the logs of the add-on to see if everything went well.
- Ready to go!
Please read the documentation for more information about the use and configuration of this add-on.
You can always try to get support from the community here at the Home Assistant community forums, join the conversation!
Questions? You have several options to get them answered:
- The Home Assistant Community Add-ons Discord chat server for add-on support and feature requests.
- The Home Assistant Discord chat server for general Home Assistant discussions and questions.
- Join the Reddit subreddit in /r/homeassistant
You could also open an issue on GitHub, in case you ran into a bug, or maybe you have an idea on improving the addon:
- Open an issue for the addon: ADB- Android Debug Bridge
- For general repository issues or add-on ideas open an issue here
At this moment our Home Assistant Community Add-ons chat server and GitHub are our only official support channels. All others rely on community effort.
Repository on GitHub
Looking for more add-ons?
The primary goal of our add-ons project is to provide you (as a Home Assistant user) with additional, high quality, add-ons that allow you to take your automated home to the next level.
Check out some of our other add-ons in our Home Assistant Community Add-ons project.