https://augateway.isolarcloud.com

European
https://gateway.isolarcloud.eu

Chinese
https://gateway.isolarcloud.com

International
https:/gateway.isolarcloud.com.hk
2 Likes

Good afternoon Mikemake , I ended up switching to supervised and have it installed but I belive I need to gather the MQTT setting as the log is erroring with the below… Any idea what I am doing wrong

I believe you should be able to point just the MQTT server IP address at your local IP address that you use for your HA instance.

Unfortunately not, I can’t seem to get it working. :frowning:

Hi, i have some problems during the installation. I´ve got this error message after clicking on “install”.

The command ‘/bin/ash -o pipefail -c chmod a+x /usr/local/bin/run.sh /usr/local/bin/getUrl.sh && /usr/local/bin/getUrl.sh’ returned a non-zero code: 1

Any idea what i can do?

Hi, I’m getting the error

s6-overlay-suexec: fatal: can only run as pid 1

I’ve put in my credentials correctly and restarted HA

We had this problem some weeks ago when s6 was updated to v3. The add-on developer should update the add-on following the instructions here: Hello_world example addon from developer docs stopped working (s6 overlay issue?)

1 Like

They still have not done that, is it possible to do it ourselves? how hard is it?

The person that developed the add-on just has to follow the simple instructions on the site that I posted previously. That’s the solution. It must be executed by the add-on developer.

Looking at the two forks that have been created to try and solve this I’m not sure its necessarily just that. Though I may have something not setup right my end as I’m a newbie on this stuff so apologies if thats the case:

I get the same issue on each fork which has implemented the fix to test it:

[05:52:26] INFO: Setting up GoSungrow config ...
**parse error: Expected string key before ':' at line 1, column 4**
**[05:52:26] ERROR: Unknown HTTP error occured**
**[05:52:27] INFO: Writing GoSungrow config ...**
**ERROR: $HOME is not defined**
**[05:52:27] INFO: Login to iSolarCloud using gateway null ...**
**[05:52:27] INFO: Syncing data from gateway null ...**
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: stopping
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully stopped
1 Like

Well there seems to be another issue when starting the add-on, however the following original error seems to be solved: s6-overlay-suexec: fatal: can only run as pid 1.

The current error doesn’t seems to be s6-overlay related, it seems like an add-on configuration file error.

Hi,
are there any new information or solution to solve this error?
s6-overlay-suexec: fatal: can only run as pid 1

Hi

Have same error

on the GitHub page is already a release 2.3.1, but via the repo in homeassistant only version 2.2.0 is installed. can no one help here?

I am waiting for update too.
“s6-overlay-suexec: fatal: can only run as pid 1”

Hi all.

Im getting the eaxct same log results as D0cker5:…

s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: starting
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully started
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: starting
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully started
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: starting
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully started
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: starting
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully started
[04:21:10] INFO: Setting up GoSungrow config ...
parse error: Expected string key before ':' at line 1, column 4
[04:21:10] ERROR: Unknown HTTP error occured
[04:21:11] INFO: Writing GoSungrow config ...
ERROR: $HOME is not defined
[04:21:11] INFO: Login to iSolarCloud using gateway null ...
[04:21:11] INFO: Syncing data from gateway null ...
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: stopping
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully stopped

Has there been any progress on a fix or what was done to fix?

Cheers,

Jarrod.

Today installation of my Sungrow solar inverter SH10RT and battery SBR096 will start. What home assistant integration is currently the most functional and reliable? I found reports of people using the following:

GitHub - MickMake/HomeAssistantAddons / GitHub - MickMake/GoSungrow: GoLang implementation to access the iSolarCloud API updated by SunGrow inverters.
GitHub - MatterVN/ModbusTCP2MQTT: Sungrow & SMA Solar Inverter addon for Home Assistant using mobusTCP
GitHub - mkaiser/Sungrow-SHx-Inverter-Modbus-Home-Assistant: Sungrow SH Integration for Home Assistant for SH3.6RS, SH4.6RS, SH5.0RS, SH5.0RT, SH6.0RS, SH8.0RT, SH6.0RT, SH10RT
GitHub - mvandersteen/ha-sungrow: Sungrow Component for Home Assistant
GitHub - meltaxa/solariot: Leverage your IoT enabled Solar PV Inverter to stream your solar energy usage data to a real time dashboard.
Fronius - Home Assistant

Thanks for your insights!!

1 Like

In the same boat, getting a Sungrow SG10RS (G3) installed tomorrow and would like to figure out how to add it to home assistant locally.

2 Likes

I’m stuck at the installing add-on bit. I have added the repository but nothing happens after that. My other repository ewlink is working fine but this ones does not appear in the list after adding and has a red delete icon next to it for some reason.

Snip20221215_52

Hi everyone,
I have just released v3.0.0 of GoSungrow, (appearing as v3.0.1 on HASSIO). This is a major update and took a little longer than I had expected - life gets in the way sometimes :slight_smile:

The following is from my GoSungrow changelog, (for HA, there have been just a few stability changes):

It was originally intended for my needs, (seeing all data in HomeAssistant), but there seems to be a big interest in this tool. So I’ve spent some time working on the v3.0.0 release.

v3.0.0 changelog:

• Support better api changes. This allows a much quicker change in my code when the api changes.
  • Support multiple devices. Previous versions only allowed query of one device.
  • Improve cli for queries. Now can fetch endpoints in either “list” or “table” formats, the latter showing point data in a similar fashion to pivot tables in spreadsheets.
  • Multiple output formats supported - not only csv, png and ascii, but markdown, xml, HTML, sql and plain MQTT.
  • Lots of bug fixes. :-).

I have now mapped out all the API calls. All the read-only endpoints are mapped out and fully tested. The write-only calls haven’t been tested fully. It’s tricky as their “API” changes regularly; however I’ve accommodated for quick changes in the v3.0.0 release.

Most endpoints contain repeated data. The main endpoints that house most of the data I’ve provided easy commands to access. Of course, all endpoints are accessible. So go for your life.

3 Likes

This is really nice, thanks alot! Got it working in a few minutes, really cool.

At a glance seems you are polling the webapi every 5mins? I’m a bit impatient is there a way to up this or is that the cloud output? Do you also have a list of sensor values that fit to the HA energy monitor? I was planning on just using this as it’s so far been doing a great job for me :slight_smile:

1 Like