Home assistant community addons : LMS the Lyrion Music Server Formerly the Logitech Media Server or SqueezeBox Server. Squeezelite Player

Not that I’m aware of.
A bunch of Sonos, AppleTV, SamsungTV, yTube_music_player, Meural (Netgear). They don’t have to do anything with squeezebox I think?
Just to be sure, you wanted me to check entities beginning with media_player.*
right ?

Just look in devices and services in the setup menu for squeezebox, or slimproto.

Thank you!

So uninstalling the addon was not enough. Didn’t think of that.

So the new senor integration for squeezebox is in 2024.10 so in due course this will be depreciated and removed from the add-on.

Hi,
I read through the documentation of the server, and I understand that mount is here to mount filesystems from remote sites, right? The server will be running inside a docker container -
How do I mount docker volumes from the host OS like the docker cli - /outside:/inside ?

You can mount anything you like in the container as long as you can see it in the container, including if you toggle off protection mode disk devices, otherwise you need to mount it outside the container in one of the locations already mapped in media for example.