Home Assistant Companion Android APP - Roaming Wifi AP's in house

Hello,

When I change between wifi access points in my house the HA Android APP is unable to connect to the server. I put the SSID and also the BSSID of the apps but nothing works.

Thanks

whats the error message you see when your wifi AP switches? I have multiple APs and my device switches fine and continues to update

The error in the android app? Or any log in homeassistant?
Thanks

in the android app, if you got the cannot connect popup click on settings > troubleshooting > show and share logs

The log file: Log companion app - JustPaste.it

you have a failed to connect error that you need to solve

11-11 10:12:43.575 10504 10542 E SensorReceiver: io.homeassistant.companion.android.common.data.integration.IntegrationException: java.net.ConnectException: Failed to connect to /100.77.145.84:8123

But why the app is trying to connect using the external url instead of internal url?

becaue teh app was unable to read the SSD

11-11 10:12:41.770 10504 12284 D ServerConnectionInfo: localUrl is: true, usesInternalSsid is: false, usesWifi is: true

Did you turn off location on the device? Location is required to be enabled with permissions granted in order for the app to read teh connected SSID.

I’m using the location all the time…
Is a Samsung device. Maybe I need to turn on something else.
But why using one wifi access point works and in another don’t?
Thanks

can you share a screenshot of the home wifi SSID settings please they seem to be misconfigured.

Any recommendation?