Home Assistant companion for Zepp OS devices

You can try now @fraintt

Please, let me know if it works properly to add it to supported devices. Thanks!

Hello, that was fast!

Thank you very much for the changes, I will try it out later today and let you know!

Do you know if the Developer Account needs to be the same as the Zepp-App is registered to?

1 Like

Honestly i dont know if you need to use the same email. I would do It just in case. Anyway, dont log in with your Google account.

Hope It works!

Hello, thank you, the installation worked this time, and yes, it also works when you use a different account than registered in the Zepp App.

However I have the same “problem” as was reported before, that loading entites (scripts or sensors ) takes too long which makes it almost impossible to do anything. I have also tried to “select” only one entity in the settings of the mini-app in Zepp, but no avail, it still does not load the entites properly :confused:

Thanks for the info!

I’ll review the performance of the app :blush:

i dont want my Amazfit watch to control HA. i actually want HA to view the watch’s status like charge %. if below 10%, remind me via notification to charge at 10pm, before i sleep. is this possible with your code?
the watch already have a low batt warning but always at a bad time like when im driving

Yes, you can get some sensors from the app. However i have not work in this part yet, so It works as the original developer made it

hello, would this work on a GTR2? thanks

Hi! I am afraid that It does not use Zepp Os, so It is not possible

Ok thank you