Home Assistant Core Docker image version for Raspberry Pi

Hello, after stumbling in an humungus issues and error i decided to deploy a new docker instance of HAC, the current version pulling the last stable version is 0.118.5.
But on home assistant homepage there is an advertise about upgrade to the 2021.1.5, and after a brand new install on my homeassistantcore i see this warning:
“You need HA version 2020.12.0 or newer to use this integration.”
So my question is, how can i update to the last version if the docker image pulled is the 0.118.5?
I dig to find other with the same problem but i found nothing.
Maybe is better get rid of docker and install directly on Raspbian?
Thanks

How are you pulling the image? I run docker (Home Assistant Container) as well and I pulled the latest version yesterday and I’m on 2021.2.0

I would stay with docker. Installing directlly on raspbian creates other problems. For example when HA removes support for older Python versions. The docker image always includes the supported versions. This was the reason why I moved to docker. For me pulling the latest version worked flawlessly. Which command are you using to pull HA?

No, it depends on the precise RaspberryPi image (Pi3, Pi4), but it should be 2021.1.5 at least.

Depends on your usage method (plain docker, docker-compose or Home Assistant OS / Supervised).

No, it isn’t.

Hello, this is the command:
sudo docker run --init -d --name="home-assistant" -e "TZ=Europe/Rome" -v /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant:/config --net=host --restart unless-stopped homeassistant/raspberrypi4-homeassistant:stable

Here the command:
sudo docker run --init -d --name="home-assistant" -e "TZ=Europe/Rome" -v /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant:/config --net=host --restart unless-stopped homeassistant/raspberrypi4-homeassistant:stable

I know it should be but it isn’t.
This is the command about deploy of the dockerized HomeAssistantCore:

But the version is the 0.118.5.
What am i doing wrong?

That’s the command to run the container, did you pull the latest image before running the container?

Yep. But maybe i found out that the copy&paste of the command is uncorrect.
I fixed it removing the container, pulled the last image from dockuer hub, deploy the container and it worked.
Now i am facing error with the sensor.yaml but i’ll open another topic.
Thanks everyone.