Home Assistant Core gcc errors on fresh install when conbee 2 is attached

Yesterday I wanted to update one of my Pis to Bullseye. I installed a clean image, transfered all my backed up files over and started installing Home Assistant by the official tutorial. However, it could never build the RPi.GPIO. Always with the same error. I’ve tried installing literally every package I saw for my google search of “command ‘/usr/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc’ failed with exit code 1”, but nothing helped.
I gave up and flashed my old buster image on the micro sd.

I am now on a fresh, clean Bullseye Light Raspberry Pi OS flashed via the official Raspberry Pi OS Imager.
I am following this tutorial by the step. Clean copy paste into my ssh terminal.
Everything is looking clean, so I stopped hass and copied the old db and settings over.
I think once I plugged in my Conbee 2 Zigbee stick, it started happening again.

The error spam is so much that not all can fit in my ssh terminal, so it’s not fully complete, but it’s only repeating the same two errors anyway.

When I start homeassistant, the frontend tells me to wait for homeassistant to finish starting. It seems after a few tries, HA gives up trying to install and the notice disappears.
Here is my HA log:

The log is too long to be posted here, so I put them on pastebin https://pastebin.com/raw/rd9iFRxX

The errors homeassistant.requirements.RequirementsNotFound: Requirements for zha not found: ['zigpy-zigate==0.7.3']. and error: command '/usr/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-gcc' failed with exit code 1 is what I’m trying to fix.

What am I doing wrong?

Nah frick this. I’m going back to buster and upgrade to bullseye manually without doing a cLeAn InStAlL. I don’t care what the linux people think about it. It’ll work better than this I’m sure.

If anyone wants to help I’ll be happy to retry, but this literally cost me quite a lot of the rest of my will to live I had left and days of my time.