Home Assistant + Deconz + IKEA Fyrtur

Dear all!

As a beginner with HA I would kindly ask for your support regarding my IKEA FYRTUR, Conbee II (Deconz) and Home Assistant configuration. I have searched for a similar post but without luck solving my problems.

I have four IKEA FYRTUR. They are paired with my Conbee II USB Stick together with the TRADFRI Up/down remote. See enclosed princtscreen. In old Phoscon app the remote is grouped with the blinds and they are working flawless to operate up/down together with the remote directly.

In HA they pop up and 3 of the 4 blinds works perfectly. Atlest to operate as single devices.

PROBLEM 1: The fourth blind does not work properly (Rullgardin_1). In the old Phoscon app I can see the blinds open/close % does not move when the blind is operated. The other three does that. Also in HA the cover buttons look like below. Up button is grayed out. I can move the blind with the slider but not the buttons. What is wrong here?

PROBLEM 2: I have created a HA cover group consisting of these four blinds. But when using the up/down in HA the blinds act very strange. Sometimes just one blind moves. Sometimes two blinds move. It feels they are not getting the zigbee signal correctly. How can this be resolved so they work just as good as with the remote?

Did you try repairing the non working cover with deconz? Maybe it has not been picked up correctly the first time.

Thanks for your comment. After several tries to re-pair the cover I got it to work as the other ones. So problem 1 seems to be solved.

However, problem 2 remains. The covers moves up/down and stops instantly as I push the IKEA remote which they all are grouped with in the Phoscon WebApp (old version).

But as I try to make them move by using the arrows in Home Assistant (the cover group above ‘Rullgardiner’) they dont follow. Sometimes two covers move, the other two dont react. Sometimes three of them move and one dont react. Sometimes (not that often) all four covers move but after some centimeters some of them stops.

What can this be about? Why dont they behave like when I use the remote?

Please help me with this one as it is really frustrating.

Unfortunately I don’t use covers.

Can you group the covers in Phoscon (as you can for lights)?
It could be the same problem as with lights, when you group multiple ZigBee lights in HA, sometimes they don’t turn on/off together as it sends one command per light and the gateway is not able to handle lota of commands at the same time, so it leads to delayed/lost commands. However when you group them on the ZigBee side (in Phoscon) and send the command to this grouped light, it only sends one command to the gateway and it will automagically be propagated to the individual lights.

That could be something yes, as it feels it is struggling with the connection.

Yes, all four covers are grouped in one group called ‘Rullgardiner’ in Phoscon. But in HA this group appear as a light entity (light.rullgardiner) and not as a cover so I don’t know how to use it or if I can convert it to a cover entity in some way.

When you turn the light entity on/off, does something happen? What about changing brightness of the light entity, does something happen?
If so, you could probably use a template cover

Any chance that you could describe how your paired the blinds and the up/down remote in Phoscon? I did a search a little while back and couldn’t really find information on how it was done although I could see folks stating that they had paired their blinds

You login to Phoscon and go to ‘Help’ and then open the old Phoscon web page. Then go to groups and just add the covers to the Trådfri remote group :+1:

Unfortunately nothing happens as I toggle or dim the light.rullgardiner group :frowning: