Home assistant DIY Computer Museum

We are working on automating a small computer museum using a combo of raspberry pis, rf outlets, esp8266s and amazon dash buttons. Ha is running on a pi 4 with a 433mhz transmitter. For the gateway there is a pi with a 433mhz receiver on it that when switched on will activate a relay to turn the gateway on and when switched off it acts like a keyboard to shutdown the gateway, the original power button is wired to the pi and will turn on/safe shutdown when pressed

We have an adm 31 terminal which is being used for tour selection. when the terminal is turned on it gets sent a shell command that runs the tour selection program, a for automated, s for self guided, when you enter one it sends a webhook to ha and then the tour will start and the terminal outlet will turn off. here is a demo of that. https://youtu.be/Szn00REj848
We are working on mobile, tablet and desktop dashboards. I would include some of them but I can only add one picture to the post as a new user :confused: There are amazon dash buttons for each computer and when pressed will turn it on and tts about that computer. We will soon be adding motion sensors and related automations including to turn on the terminal based on motion under the condition of all the computers being off because it should only turn it on at the beginning of a tour. I will update this as we make more progress.