Home Assistant doesn't work after some update

Hi there, I’m facing a big problem with HA since yesterday. My VM on Synology doesn’t respond at all so I had no choice to reinstall HA with a save from 25/08 or 24/08 either.

I think the problem came from HACS because I managed to restart this VM once and I could see that my dashboard was exploded because HACS no longer seems to manage themes and custom maps.

I think I’ve reinstalled HA more than 20 time today with no luck.

I’m loading the haos_ova-13.1.ova then launch the image, then I put my save on HA and wait to restart.

My HA start well (but I need to wait more than usual. It works but each time I try to update some integrations, I got lot of problems … I start reloading HA then I have a connexion lost like this example :

but it’s this kind of error :

I have the problem when I try to update Tuya, HA 2024.8.3, or other integrations. Some are working when rebooting, some not. That the first time I can see this kind of error.

I restarted the VM and sometime it can boot up but crash few times after … I don’t know how to deal with the problem as it’s the first time I have encounter this kind of big problem! Do you have any idea to help?

Same here 2024.8.3 causing VMware image to crash every 5 -10 mins. Continuous loop of instability. Restored backup to 8.2 and is HA is back to rock solid.