Export all of your Home Assistant configuration to a git repository of your choice.
Can be used to show your Home Assistant setup in public repositories.
- Export Home Assistant configuration
- Export Supervisor Addon configuration
- Export Lovelace configuration
- Export ESPHome configurations
- Export Node-RED flows
- Check for plaintext secrets based on your
secrets.yamlfile and common patterns.
- Check for plaintext ip and addresses in your config.
For an example take a look at my own Home Assistant configuration.
The folders there are gettings synced with this addon.
If you export your config with this addon and want to help me to spread it further. Here is a badge you can embedd in your readme.
[![Home Assistant Git Exporter](https://img.shields.io/badge/Powered%20by-Home%20Assistant%20Git%20Exporter-%23d32f2f)](https://github.com/Poeschl/Hassio-Addons/tree/master/git-exporter)
If issues occur please use the GitHub issue board, since I’m only on the community forum from time to time.