Home Assistant Green restarting every few hours

My Home Assistant Green throws up frequent

ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant.api] Error on call http://172.30.32.1:8123/api/core/state:

messages in the Supervisor log. Sometimes it gets over this, other times this results in Watchdog restarting things, which happens roughly every 2-4 hours.

ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.misc.tasks] Watchdog found a problem with Home Assistant API!

However, if I run exactly the same installation in a Windows VirtualBox, using the installation physically backed up from the Home Assistant Green and loaded into VirtualBox then everything runs perfectly.

I’ve even had both identical installations running simultaneously and Home Assistant Green throws up the error messages and frequently restarts while at the same time the VirtualBox installation is stable and there are no errors recorded.

There are LOTS of topics in this forum that show similar error messages followed by restarts, so it isn’t that uncommon, but there is essentially no resolution to the issue. Many try to track things down to specific add-ons or hardware, but in this case I can run exactly the same installation perfectly if it is loaded into VirtualBox, and my Home Assistant Green has no other hardware attached.

Any suggestions? I bought Home Assistant Green so that I could keep things self-contained. While the VirtualBox route does work for now, it is not a long term solution.

Are you running out of RAM on the Green?

Thanks for taking a look, but that doesn’t seem to be the issue. I had system monitor statistics installed. The Green was using 35-45% memory. In contrast, the VirtualBox installation is using 60-65%, but not giving the same problems. The VirtualBox version has now run without any issues for the last 48hr, without a single error in the Supervisor log, whereas the Green was restarting about every couple of hours and recording regular error messages.