Home Assistant Groups (yaml) vs zha groups

Hello, im a little confused about the difference between zha groups vs groups.yaml or configuration.yaml

Sometimes the lights that i have in a zha groups disapear from the group and i have to config again… By groups in zha i mean this.

then

I created my group lights here, Thinking that it would be just one zigbee action to manage “lots” of lights… What is best to create gruops here or in configuration.yaml (or groups.yaml)?

Don’t create them on the Home Assistant side (configuration.yaml), because then there will be one command sent to the zigbee coorsinator for each light, which can lead to delalyed or evwn lost commands. However if you create them on the ZHA side only one command will be sent and it will be propagated automagically by the zigbee mesh, no delayed or lost commands.

1 Like

ok, that is what i have now… but… for whatever reason that i cant figureit out yet… is that for instance the closet group (in zha) that have two lights, some times one of the lights disappear from the group, and i have to add again that light to the group… any idea why that cold be happening?

Sorry, no idea I’m using deconz, never had this problem.