Home assistant no config folder shows as homeassistant folder

Hello, new to home assistant. Installed Home Assistant on a x86 pc using the ubuntu install process. Installed frigate and it wont start because there is no config/ folder.
It shows up as homeassistant/, at least that is where my configuration.yaml file is.
I put the frigate.yml file there but the frigate logs shows frigate is looking for the config/ folder.
Did I install the wrong version of Home Assistant? Which one is the correct version?

About shows Core 2024.6.2, Supervisor 2024.06.0 Operating System 12.3 Frontend 20240610.0

How did you find configuration.yaml ?

Configuration.yaml is in the homeassistant/ folder. My problem is it appears the config/ folder has been replaced by the homeassistant/ folder. When frigate loads it it looking for the frigate.yml file in the config/ folder but the config/ folder doesn’t exist.

Never seen a HA OS without a /config folder, that is how did you find configuration.yaml ? The SSH add-ons and the Samba add-on will find it in /config, but if you use another tool you will find it on the 8th partition , maybe in /homeassistant

I have seen a few posts about this issue but no fix. The youtube video I followed to install frigte shows the config/ folder in file editor. But my install shows homeassistant/

I figured out the problem. no more issues. Frigate is working fine now.

Maybe tell what the problem was/ solution is.

Just checked, file editor indeed shows homeassistant/ while samba shows config

File editor shows homeassistant and samba shows config as your reply shows.