Home Assistant not responding to Ping, SCP/sFTP or Telnet but I can access dashboard

I can connect to Home Assistant via browser and phone app. I cannot ping HA or use secure FTP to connect to it. I would say this was working in the last couple of weeks. I use Win SCP to move a snapshot off of my HA every Monday. This Monday I could not connect with WinSCP.

This happens from multiple computers. On one laptop, ping and WinSCP connected briefly then stopped after a minute or two.

I added ping application to my phone and pinged Home Assistant. Home assistant responded as expected. I tried 5 minutes later and there was no response. The behavior seems like Home Assistant is black holing each new device I ping with. The same behavior has occurred on two different devices now.

Anyone else seeing this isue?

UPDATE - RESOLVED I ended up plugging a network cable into my laptop this morning and ping and SSH / SFTP all worked as expected.

Fantastic!

Now, before you go… please take the time to mark that as the answer, you do that by selecting the three dots under the post:

Then select the check box:

There is no checkbox for me to check.