Home-Assistant not starting

Today while working on harmony remote setup my home-assistant stopped working. I can restart HA from putty and it starts without giving any error and there is no error in HA error log file. The webpage is giving me error “ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED” . I checked putty for port usage and there is not 8123 port used. I am running HA-Bridge on same RPi and it loads proper even the squeezebox is loading . I tried reverting back all the config i did for remote but still nothing. Any suggestion where to check the issue.

Look at home_assistant.log for errors.

Its blank. I also tried tail command in putty while restarting the HA and it seems like starting the HA but i cannot load the page.

No errors in the console?

I have no idea what happen but after a day it all starting working again. Now i checked the port open and it again start showing up 8123 port and everything start working. Thank you all for your time. I have to figure out a way to auto backup files before something else goes wrong.

I’ve had this issue in the past and it ended up being a couple of devices that changed IP addresses after a router restart. I’ve set everything up with static IPs and haven’t had the error since.

If I remember correctly it was the remote component and hue.