Home Assistant not synchronizing with Smartthings hub after devices were removed

Home Assistant version 0.115.2
Using Nabu Casa for integrating Smartthings hub into Home Assistant
After deleting a bunch of devices from Smartthings, Home Assistant is still seeing these devices. I have restarted the Home Assistant completely and the Smartthings hub. Done a reload, but removed devices still keep showing. How to delete these?
Thanks,
Arun

You can delete and configure integration again. I’m not sure that this is the best option, but it works.

What devices do you use via Smartthings? I have 3 TV’s but the integration doesn’t work at all.

All the Z-Wave devices are through Smartthings hub. I am very new to Home Assistant, just started using it since September 7th or so. When I was configuring integration with Smartthings, I decided to use Nabu Casa free trial. It made the integration a snap and everything worked.

Deleting and re-adding the integration is perhaps the last resort. Will it mess up all the automations?

Ok, thank you. That differs from my integration. I use Nabu Casa too by the way. Thanks for explaning.

I was able to delete the devices. The entities were easy to delete from the UI. But the devices remained, no matter what I did.

So, I had to manually edit the core.device_registry file to get rid of the deleted devices. After restart, these devices don’t show up anymore.