Home Assistant OS not connecting to internet

I flashed the Home Assistant OS for my Raspberry Pi 4 model B following the instructions. I start it with my ethernet plugged in, but it is not showing up on the internet. I decided to connect the Pi to a monitor mouse and keyboard and can see print out the network info. I added information for the wlan0 connection as well and can see the raspberry pi on my router but still cannot connect. I tried pinging the pi from the router and from fing both of which give me nothing. When running the net info command from the HA OS CLI i get this:

docker:
    address: xxx.xx.xx.0/23
    dns: xxx.xx.xx.3
    gateway: xxx.xx.xx.1
    interface: hassio
host_internet: false
interfaces:
  - connected: true
    enabled: true
    interface: eth0
    ipv4: 
         address: []
         gateway: null
         method: disabled
         nameservers: []
    ipv6:
         address: 
         - MY_ADDRESS/64
         gateway: MY_GATEWAY
         method: auto
    primary: true
    type: ethernet
    vlan: null
    wifi: null
  - connected: true
    enabled: true
    interface: wlan0
    ipv4: 
    ipv6:
    primary: false
    type: wireless
    vlan: null
    wifi: 
        auth: wpa-psk
        mode: infrastructure
        signal: 100
        ssid: MY_WIFI
    supervisor_internet: false

I have tried a bunch of different things and am thinking of just trying to do a fresh flash of a debian OS and doing the manual supervised installation if I cant figure out why this isnt working

Did you figure anything out. I have the same problem on a new flash of Home Assistant OS going into a Pi 4. 32G SD card.

I have the same problem. The system doesn’t seem to cope with password protected domestic ethernet, and I can’t find any instructions on how to connect. So far a waste of time and money!

old post but it could be useful if anyone (like me) ends up on this post with similar issue.
If you have access to HA cli you can try to enable the interface you’re interested in (I guess eth0):

ha > net update eth0 --ipv4-method auto
1 Like