Home Assistant : packet loss

I have been using Home Assistant since the summer of 2021. I am very satisfied with it.
But there is 1 problem that I just can’t get solved.

All integrations directly connected to HA regularly have integrations/entities that are unavailable for several seconds. This is never together and happens randomly.
These integrations have problems (not cloud integrations):

• ESPHome
  • Fire Tablet
  • Govee
  • Localtuya
  • Shelly
    Other integrations such as Mosquitto broker or Tado do not suffer from this.

At first I thought it had to do with my Wifi, but I tested it with an ESPHome connected directly via cable, and it also experiences the same thing.

My entire network is built with Unifi devices.

What I find strange is that when I ping to HA from my PC, there is about 10% packet loss. The same if I ping from HA to my PC or any other device.
Pinging from my PC to any other device in my network produces nothing of packet loss.
I have already connected HA to another switch and replaced cables, but always the same problem. So I think the unavailability of the entities has to do with that and not my Wifi.
I have also already connected an additional USB to LAN converter with a different IP address, but that produces the same ping problem. If I disable my LAN connection where all traffic goes, I no longer have ping loss on my extra test LAN connection. When I switch it back on, the ping loss starts again.

Meanwhile, I also upgraded from OS7.6 to OS9.2, but also still the same problem. Everything from HA is up to date.

HA runs on a NUC (i3 CPU + 8GB ram) directly installed on an M2.SSD with 256GB. The CPU has a load of around 5% and less than 20% memory usage.

Is there anyone who can help in which direction I should look to solve this problem? After more than half a year, I still have not been able to find it.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me.

Did you ever happen to figure out what was happening? I’m running into the same issue and it’s intermittent, but tends to happen whenever I update HA CORE. I’m seeing the same packet loss 10-20% when I ping the HA NUC or when I ping from the NUC to the router. I’m assuming I’ve got a hardware issue with my network adapter, but no other indications of that.