Home Assistant problem This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in homeassistant.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

we face this error every time we try to enter the home assistant.local:8213 [This is the problem we faced ]([picture to the error] We tried multiple solutions like changing the port from 8213 to 4357 and still we had the same error then we tried to use the IP Address in the link and it did not work! and we pinged the home assistant but without avail. We tried to change the network setting (dns… etc) we changed the browser and cleared the history, cookies, and everything and we still have this issue!! we tried to use another laptop with completely different setups and networks and nothing changed

Knowing that we tried all these solutions while we opened the VM

we expect to reach this page because we had entered it before and created an account in the home assistant but after that when we try to reach this page it gives us this error

You state that you run HA in a VM. May you please give more details about your specific configuration ? as it looks to be the source of the problem !
Are you sure the VM has a native IP in your lan and not doing NAT ?

Check the consol on the VM.
It should print the correct IP address there.

I assume this is just a typo? The standard HA port is 8123, not 8213.

After some time in my case i had the same error the url was fine but the issue probably lies in my case at least with the pi4B. It probably takes a minute or 3 to accept the change in the ip adress hence the error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. After like 5 min it was fixed and i could access the domain again.