Home assistant reboots every few hours

Hi guys!
Im running home assistant on a raspberry pi 4 4gb with few integrations:
hacs, sonoff, wiz light, broadlink and google cast.
a week ago it started rebooting every 15mins.
no errors on logs, no crash, its start normally.
i test the setup swtiching sd card, powersuply, deleted the database, etc
all the system is up to date:
*Home Assistant OS 6.2
*core-2021.8.8
*supervisor-2021.06.8
*64gb sd class a1
*passive cooling and external fan to test
*power suply ± 5A
*cpu load: no more than 3%
*memory load: 15%
*storage: 3,2 gb used
*temp: 40° with fan - 50° with heatsinks

at this moment only have automations to toogle lights (6 wiz lights) when i press rf buttons trhoug sonoff rf bridge and smart ir for turning on the tv/air cooling
tried disabling automations/integrations with no sucess.
i cant find similar post with this issue but this: HA OS reboots/crashes a few time per day... where to start to fix? - #15 by zadigre
and others saying it can be caused by google cast integration. i disabled that and then it reboot 3-4 times per day, but no sure if due to google cast
i cant see on the logs anything to share
before the rpi, home assistant was running on virtual box/windows 10 and no problem.
where do I find what is causing this?

As you have tested a lot of options, did you try your equipments/peripherals/SD card on another Pi ?
Do you add/change recently any equipments around the pi like a keyboard, screen or mouse ? (I am asking as I had a problem with a NUC due to the display attached to it… I spend days to figure out what the root cause of the problem was…)

Are you using a genuine Pi power supply? Also as @browetd said - try another SD card. Pis are notoriously fussy about power and SD card quality.

Start by monitoring your CPU and memory use closely.

Also look at your error logs.

Do you use the nest integration?

I beleive that was causing memory utilisation issues recently, not sure if it is fixed yet.

i dont have another Pi to test. also, there is no keyboards or screens connected. i tried attaching screen and mouse but its the same issue

i dont think its a geniune pi power supply. both power supplies used were +5 amps. The last power supply that I have left to try is from a samsung s21 ultra. will it be worth trying?
I will have to buy a new memory card type A2 to test

did it.
cpu: ±3%
memory: ± 15%
and yep, i use google cast to control google nest mini. I read that it could cause problems so now it’s deactivated

be sure to check your microSD if you use that. MicroSD can create a lot of problem for RPI4

The OP has done that: